The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 216 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

I've pretty much put the Miata option out. I need some semblance of utility in a vehicle. So thinking of the Toyaburu twins. But a part of me wants a bike and a dad car (something comfortable and sporty) as the Odyssey is just stupid comfortable.
If all goes to plan, I'm picking up a foxbody tomorrow after work. Nothing says dad car like a mustang. Nothing says grandad car like toyota(lol obviously not all toyotas, some of those say BMW or subaru on all the parts ;)).

It's not a mint unit, but it's all there. 93 LX 5.0 notch back. Been looking for a classic or atleast classic-ish project. Put some feelers out and got a decent hit worth dragging a trailer for a 3 hour round trip.
That’s awesome congrats! Look forward to seeing pics.

He should wait until he has it. After PP's Volt mess, I would never give too many details on a pending transaction. Especially if it is an exceptionally good deal.
Oh I remember that....****** move by someone (if it was a GTAMer).

It's not a mint unit, but it's all there. 93 LX 5.0 notch back. Been looking for a classic or atleast classic-ish project. Put some feelers out and got a decent hit worth dragging a trailer for a 3 hour round trip.

Can’t wait to see it. I had one several years back and it was a blast. I’ve looked at them in recent years and the asking prices were just too much.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Bought a brand new 88 lx 5.0 hatch back in the day, smiles for miles with that car cost me around 13k back then. How stock is the 93?

I did Sudbury round trip in one day. Not much fun. 11 hours including loading up.
The biggest one day trips for bikes for me wa Barrie to Montreal, Barrie to Windsor and Barrie to New Liskeard, all return.
I always do those trips solo, I don't stop much.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

The biggest one day trips for bikes for me wa Barrie to Montreal, Barrie to Windsor and Barrie to New Liskeard, all return.
I always do those trips solo, I don't stop much.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

My trip was to pickup my buddy who flew to North Bay to drive his new used Rockster home. Late September. Gave up in Sudbury.

Yamaha "grey market" is good for parts.
The problem is Honda. Honda only sells parts in the market where the bike was sold. Honda "gray market" parts come mostly from Australia or Japan.
Yamaha " grey market" parts are available at any Yamaha dealer... if they are still available.
Suzuki re-introduced parts for popular "vintage" stuff.

Back
Top Bottom