The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 172 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Not a bad deal deal for a clean 500x. Most are asking more for older with much more mileage. If he's negotiable it's even better.

Please view this ad:

For Sale barely used 2018 Honda CB500X ABS adventure bike,

Price: $ 5,750

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Reactions: J_F
Like.
7cd65d4ce4094ba1ac443183955e300a.jpg

Hey guys I've been out of the loop 2008 yamaha r1 sold in good condition, comes with an extra set of race fairings as well, 4k, is this a reasonable price given the year? Like I said I've been out of the loop for a while and for some reason I still see 300cc bikes going for 5k so I'm wondering if anything's changed

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Great deal here for a great bike.

Please view this ad:

2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200,

Price: $ 1,000

Great starter for cheap.

Please view this ad:

2005 Suzuki GFS 500,

Price: $ 1,000

I don't think this is a 'Smokin Deal' 2 summers ago a small pile of these bikes were being liquidated by the importer through small shops -- they were selling both the 675 and 800 for $6K new. The price for these reflects the challenges and cost of keeping them running.

They will catch a few eyeballs, like most Italian motor vehicles, they are a work of art. That said, like all Italian vehicles they will be difficult and expensive to maintain.

I don't think this is a 'Smokin Deal' 2 summers ago a small pile of these bikes were being liquidated by the importer through small shops -- they were selling both the 675 and 800 for $6K new. The price for these reflects the challenges and cost of keeping them running.

They will catch a few eyeballs, like most Italian motor vehicles, they are a work of art. That said, like all Italian vehicles they will be difficult and expensive to maintain.
They do eat a lot of fuel, so they are expensive in that respect,
but the full service and parts manual is available for free and the only thing you are going to have to do is buy torque wrenches and spline tools. They are not hard to work on for general maintenance. Heck that one doesn't even have a fairing to remove!

Could potentially be a good deal if as described, that's of course a big if

Crashed '05 KTM 625 SMC for $2150

They do eat a lot of fuel, so they are expensive in that respect,
but the full service and parts manual is available for free and the only thing you are going to have to do is buy torque wrenches and spline tools. They are not hard to work on for general maintenance. Heck that one doesn't even have a fairing to remove!

Or get something else and ride?

Interesting. My mts 1100 Ducati with full exhaust and race ecu/airbox gets 3.8l/100km.

Interesting. My mts 1100 Ducati with full exhaust and race ecu/airbox gets 3.8l/100km.
That's amazing mileage for a big bike, I'd be impressed with 5l/100. Your mods are designed to put more fuel thru the bike -- what's the secret?

I can do 3.7 on my Wee if I travel <100kmh for extended periods of time. I'm a bit rough on the throttle, my mix is about 5.2. My FJR is a bit thirstier, I can get 4.9 on a long slow tour, but I'm normally in the high 6s when enjoying my ride.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom