The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 166 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

His FZ750 and VF750, each at $1500, both look like they're in fantastic shape. But did you see where he's located! The bikes look worth every cent he's asking, but the drive to get them kills the "worth it" measurement for me.
Too far? You don't ride much?

via Tapatalk

Another decent deal on a vstrom.

Please view this ad:

2011 Suzuki DL650A V-Strom,

Price: $ 3,500

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Not a lot of farkles but that's good for another 100,000 km for $3500 and he's open to offers. The Madstat is a really good addition

I sold my 2010 with factory luggage and 118,000 km for $3150 with a Madstad 18 months ago so this with 38k for $3500 is a steal

$_59.JPG

Too far? You don't ride much?
via Tapatalk
I ride plenty, but this would be a truck and trailer trip if I'm going to come home with another bike.

it's 150 km ?
Toronto people can be special at times
3.5 hours one way from my location now, or more if traffic through the GTA sucks. Recently relocated and I don't miss that daily commuter traffic one bit!

Great deal here!

Please view this ad:

Suzuki Bandit 650 ,

Price: $ 1,800

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

"1983 XS650 $800 good bike motor runs needs a few things to finish it up all the lights and trun singles work tires are good it’s a project but it 90% complete just don’t have time for it and it’s just sitting there make me a offer or trade for a dirt bike or atv 905-995-8068"

$_59.JPG

What is the parts availability like? Does it have a lot of other models that share parts? I am always looking to add to my DT360 2 stroke collection.

What is the parts availability like? Does it have a lot of other models that share parts? I am always looking to add to my DT360 2 stroke collection.
I believe engine parts are unobtanium. Do some research but many items such as pistons, cylinders, rings, cranks, main bearings, almost everything is unavailable anywhere.
Run away.

I believe engine parts are unobtanium. Do some research but many items such as pistons, cylinders, rings, cranks, main bearings, almost everything is unavailable anywhere.
Run away.

Okay, thank you. Your warning is enough for me. I avoid anything that is remotely scarce. Not worth the effort to find expensive rare parts.

Here's a decent deal on a rare type of bike that doesn't come along too often - a 2 stroke street legal enduro:

1991 Suzuki ts 200r | Dirt Bikes & Motocross | Barrie | Kijiji

Great dual sport enduro bike, blue plated ownership. Runs well has good compression. 200 2 stroke oil injected. $1800obo

Would be a great ride for Bethany 2019 in just over a week!
This brings back memories -- great bikes, the only hard to find part is the powervalve system. I rode one for a long time -- they eat their powervalves every 10K. The PV is unique to this motor and they are no longer available in Canada or the USA. Suzuki Japan sells them, you have find the part number then special order through a Suzuki dealer. In 2012 they quoted me $600US + $100 shipping for the PVs. I had some machined locally for $100 they lasted about 5000km before they fed themselves to the engine. You can run without PVs, I did for a while, but it compromises the low end quite a bit.

Here's a decent deal on a rare type of bike that doesn't come along too often - a 2 stroke street legal enduro:

1991 Suzuki ts 200r | Dirt Bikes & Motocross | Barrie | Kijiji

Great dual sport enduro bike, blue plated ownership. Runs well has good compression. 200 2 stroke oil injected. $1800obo

3vrHK3W.png

Would be a great ride for Bethany 2019 in just over a week!
I rode one of these for a while, it's a bit like an RM250

Back
Top Bottom