The pope comes to town. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The pope comes to town.

The nice lady that broke the story about the underground anomalies, that was hired by an indigenous group to investigate using ground penetrating radar warned them NOT to jump to any conclusions, that these anomalies could be any number of things.
... WELLL, conclusions were jumped to... and NOT by indigenous peoples. NY Times was the worst (and they still have not corrected the stories).
NY Times reported mass graves of hundreds of POOR massacred children in Kamloops. The local indigenous historians KNEW they were looking at a Roman Catholic cemetery, that had been used for more than a century, by the locals, the school, Protestants... it was the local cemetery, that wasn't kept up.
Kamloops isn't the only place this has happened.
The media willfully misrepresenting data? Say it isn't so. /sarcasm

...and they wonder why faith in the media is at all time lows.

Update:

How many millions have been spent on this without any proof? Fourteen excavations at one site isn't a lot but it isn't a good start.

Will this expedite the excavations to find more empty holes or further delay them to maintain confusion.

Is this video a hoax or were the original ones the hoax?

According to Google, EWTN is a Global Catholic Television Network. Bias may be present.

Adder: In true journalistic fashion the headline says "No Human Remains Found" not clarifying that this is only a few of the supposed thousands.

Yeah, along with all the in-your-face reporters that are like gossips. Gossips never like to miss a scoop so won't waste a minute to look for actual evidence.
Had an urgent reporter threaten to go to the press recently about my project and it came across my desk. I did my due diligence, gathered the facts and responded through comms ‘ok I’m ready let’s hear his facts’.

Crickets

Turns out it was a rumour started by a politician to get a favour elsewhere…non story but lost half a day chasing in order to respond.

Update:

How many millions have been spent on this without any proof? Fourteen excavations at one site isn't a lot but it isn't a good start.

Will this expedite the excavations to find more empty holes or further delay them to maintain confusion.

Is this video a hoax or were the original ones the hoax?

According to Google, EWTN is a Global Catholic Television Network. Bias may be present.

Adder: In true journalistic fashion the headline says "No Human Remains Found" not clarifying that this is only a few of the supposed thousands.
I'm surprised any were dug up. Finding thousands of anomalies and pretending every one was a grave supported the narrative. Start digging them up and discovering that many (or all?) Of them are not graves and the desired outcry is ruined. Feds continuing to spend money on identifying anomalies without checking to see if anomalies are graves shows they were in on the game. Smoke, mirrors and tons of money lit on fire with no positive benefit. Perfect fit for JT.

Last edited:
I'm surprised any were dug up. Finding thousands of anomalies and pretending every one was a grave supported the narrative. Start digging them up and discovering that many (or all?) Of them are not graves and the desired outcry is ruined. Feds continuing to spend money on identifying anomalies without checking to see if anomalies are graves shows they were in on the game. Smoke, mirrors and tons of money lit on fire with no positive benefit. Perfect fit for JT.

Must be that evidence based policy I've heard so much about.

This is a tough discussion to wade into, hard to see any winning arguments.

The fact there are graves surrounding residential schools is no secret, never has been, just not a well discussed known part of history.

Releasing a headline like “thousands of children found in mass graves” is a catchy and sensational headline, got a lot of play around the world. But it wasn’t a secret or discovery, those graves were well known to the church, govt, and First Nations involved in res schools.

The story did shed a lot of light on indigenous issues, which is good, truth should be told and history recorded properly. But if it turns out to be more of a stunt, that’s going to cause some hurt.

Had an urgent reporter threaten to go to the press recently about my project and it came across my desk. I did my due diligence, gathered the facts and responded through comms ‘ok I’m ready let’s hear his facts’.

Crickets

Turns out it was a rumour started by a politician to get a favour elsewhere…non story but lost half a day chasing in order to respond.
The power of a lie is that I could make up a lie in five seconds that would take you five hours to disprove.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could bill the reporter for your wasted time.

This is a tough discussion to wade into, hard to see any winning arguments.

The fact there are graves surrounding residential schools is no secret, never has been, just not a well discussed known part of history.

Releasing a headline like “thousands of children found in mass graves” is a catchy and sensational headline, got a lot of play around the world. But it wasn’t a secret or discovery, those graves were well known to the church, govt, and First Nations involved in res schools.

The story did shed a lot of light on indigenous issues, which is good, truth should be told and history recorded properly. But if it turns out to be more of a stunt, that’s going to cause some hurt.
Does this mean the Day of Truth and Conciliation gets cancelled?

Basically a day off for federal civil servants so thay can go surfing while businesses that depend on them twiddle thumbs. Every day off is about a half percent of wages paid for nothing.

In 2021, National Day for Truth and Reconciliation was established as a statutory holiday for employees in the federal government and federally-regulated workplaces. Since the passing of Bill C-5 on September 30, 2021, other provincial and territorial jurisdictions have also passed legislation making National Day for Truth and Reconciliation a statutory holiday, including Prince Edward Island, the Northwest Territories, the Yukon, Nunavut, New Brunswick, and – most recently – British Columbia.

I’m not suggesting that we haven’t abused minorities but go back to WASP times, pre 1967 and look at employment opportunities

Back then employers could screen potential employees by gender, age, accent, length of hair, facial hair, marital status and morals.

Just about every non WASP immigrant was subject to some form of harassment. It was even between the other races, one European country against another or even province against province.

Nobody seems to recognize the importance of mutual respect. Money doesn’t bring respect but it sure attracts attention.

Once respect has been established the playing field will level itself. If you respect someone you don’t cheat, rob or abuse them. Money just rocks the boat.

Here's another video from Sky News (Australia). I'm not sure if I trust them

The date on the video is a year ago but just showed up or am I reading something wrong?

How many of the thousands of supposed gravesites have been excavated?

Who is keeping track?

How many of the thousands of supposed gravesites have been excavated?

Who is keeping track?
Afaik, millions of federal funds spent locating anomalies over years and these are the first digs that I know of happening. Nobody is keeping track. Spending good. The budget will balance itself.

Afaik, millions of federal funds spent locating anomalies over years and these are the first digs that I know of happening. Nobody is keeping track. Spending good. The budget will balance itself.
JT allotted $300 million for smoke and mirrors.

Well since the Indians are suspected of asassination of a separatist leader on Canadian soil , ban Royal Enfield since they are from India , separatists and all Bollywood music .

But keep the samosas , best hand held snack ever .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Back
Top Bottom