The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 295 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I'm heading towards wellsley, then down to Paris, we will pick up katatonic in wellsley, you are free to join, lmk if you are

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I'm heading towards wellsley, then down to Paris, we will pick up katatonic in wellsley, you are free to join, lmk if you are

Thanks smergy. I'm still pondering Saturday....

I'd be coming from the east (st marys). Would you know what time you'll be in Wellsely?

We can target 1:20, discussing w/ Katatonic, maybe the gas station in Wellesley?

There’s an Esso in Wellesley (the only gas station), I can meet there for 1:20.

Are you in Wellesley?

So much for meeting up and riding east to Wellesley on Saturday.....

@timtune - I don’t think I understand the problem. If you want to join for Saturday’s ride, I can meet you in Wellesley around the same time @smergy and @BigEvilDoer will be coming through. From there we will be going on to Paris-area.
Do you want to meet? If not, I’ll just meet them in Waterloo.

Thanks Katatonic. Since I'm coming from St Marys I thought maybe we could meet and ride over to Wellesley. Didn't realize you're already there.

That said I'm getting my Shot next week and I've decided that having come this far I should try and keep my nose clean a few more weeks. I'm sure you guys will social distance and take all precautions but still I'll hold off.

Got a whole summer (sort of???) to catch up with you guys and I look forward to it down the road.

Hey everyone!

I haven't ridden with you guys for a long time. I'm hoping to have some time this summer to get out and join you guys.

On a side note I finally have a rear brake again. I guess my bike had a recall haha.

Great ride today! Huge turnout as expected for the season opener. Route tracking app was fantastic, we kept the group together the entire time :)
Headed up towards Hockley then did the "Circuit" through Terra Nova. Good scenic cruise and a great lunch at Superburger! Had a few sprinkles along the route but nothing significant.
Looking forward to the next one!
1621127261980.png
1621127288737.png

“Season opener”.....lawl!
The season started a while ago junior, but thanks for coming out!
No problem senior.
Yea, I know... It's been a combination of poor weather and finding time to get out for a street ride; figured this weekend looked pretty good to post up the opener for the fb group. And of course, next weekend its raining :rolleyes: Time to hit the dirt again I suppose!

Was this your group?
Thread 'Problems in Hockley' Problems in Hockley
Nope, wasn't us. We were there for 10-15 mins. I spoke to an employee at the store too and told him exactly when we'd leave. He said no problem, just to keep the entrance clear and that we did. Didn't see any shouting between any of the locals or any OPP either. I didn't hear anyone making excessive noise while we were there; we just parked, took some photos, got some refreshments from the store and headed out.
We were not the only group there on Saturday...

Was thinking about one, maybe out to Conestoga lake, anyone else interested?

Thinking 3pm, Tim Hortons @ Northfield and Weber, head out to Conestoga lake. Maybe 1-1.5h ride

Kawk will be fine :)

Back
Top Bottom