The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 294 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Weather is looking good to finally have the season opener! Should be a nice cruise to kick off the season with a good route planned.

Date: Saturday, May 15
Time: 11:15, KSU 15 mins later, have gas!
Route/Duration: 3 hours, Hockley
Pace: Cruise

Northeast corner of Waterloo near RIM Park.
Which way are you headed out of KW? Google says I'm 50 minutes from Rim park. If you were headed west I'd meet you somewhere west of town. But I am flexible. How do you define mid - afternoon?

Weather is looking good to finally have the season opener! Should be a nice cruise to kick off the season with a good route planned.

Date: Saturday, May 15
Time: 11:15, KSU 15 mins later, have gas!
Route/Duration: 3 hours, Hockley
Pace: Cruise

If you need GAS there is a Shell gas station at 373 bridge St W instead of going to the 7/11

Planning on doing a ride on Saturday, likely down to Paris. Start in Waterloo and head over towards Wellesley then south. Thinking 1:00pm, likely 2 hours-ish there and back.

Pace: average with the occasional quicker spot. Everyone is free to ride their own pace, we will always wait.

If anyone is interested, reach out and lmk. Likely just a small group.

Planning on doing a ride on Saturday, likely down to Paris. Start in Waterloo and head over towards Wellesley then south. Thinking 1:00pm, likely 2 hours-ish there and back.

Pace: average with the occasional quicker spot. Everyone is free to ride their own pace, we will always wait.

@Viciouswheels

Looks like a couple Saturday options....

I'd be coming from the east (st marys). Would you know what time you'll be in Wellsely?

We can target 1:20, discussing w/ Katatonic, maybe the gas station in Wellesley?

Which way are you headed out of KW? Google says I'm 50 minutes from Rim park. If you were headed west I'd meet you somewhere west of town. But I am flexible. How do you define mid - afternoon?
HIya..
Weather looks better on Thursday temperature wise.
I was thinking about zipping out at around 2:30pm - maybe out to Conestoga Lake, then through Elmira, Elora, maybe Maryhill and back to Waterloo.

HIya..
Weather looks better on Thursday temperature wise.
I was thinking about zipping out at around 2:30pm - maybe out to Conestoga Lake, then through Elmira, Elora, maybe Maryhill and back to Waterloo.
What time would you expect to be back in KW? I gotta add another hour to scoot back west home.
I'm up for it. Where would you meet up?

I'm thinking it will be about 1.25 hours ride time. You'll be home by 5pm.
Meet at Tim Horton's at University and Bridge Street in Waterloo?

I'm thinking it will be about 1.25 hours ride time. You'll be home by 5pm.
Meet at Tim Horton's at University and Bridge Street in Waterloo?
Sounds good. That said I'm taking a bike in for cert in the morning. Should be no problem unless things go horribly pear shaped.
If I can't make it. I'll post here before noon.

Look for a desert tan KLR. What are you riding?

Sounds good. That said I'm taking a bike in for cert in the morning. Should be no problem unless things go horribly pear shaped.
If I can't make it. I'll post here before noon.

Look for a desert tan KLR. What are you riding?
KTM RC8r.
I'll park on the Bridge Street side of the Tim Horton's.

Back
Top Bottom