The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 296 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

See you then

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
I will be there providing I can get my wheel reinstalled after a tire swap at 1:30pm....

Any rides happening this weekend from the KW and Cambridge area??
I might go for a zip on Saturday around 5pm... gives me time to grab a bite to eat after teaching the safety course.

The season is back again, lol
Do you train every weekend??
It's kind of by choice. I can teach pretty much as often as I want - limited a little right now by the 10 person maximum group size (will go back to full 20 students per class in the new phase 2). Since we've got such a late start to the season, they are currently running 6 out of 7 days a week right now. Sat-Sun, Mon-Tues, Thurs-Fri. I'm teaching that exact schedule this upcoming week. Canada Post hours have only been part-time as of late, so, the extra pay will be nice.

Planning a run Sunday morning(9:30-10am), leaving from Cambridge. Heading to forks of the credit, taking the long way. Twisties and curves. 4-5 hours with stops 150-200kms.
Let me know if you are interested.

Planning a run Sunday morning(9:30-10am), leaving from Cambridge. Heading to forks of the credit, taking the long way. Twisties and curves. 4-5 hours with stops 150-200kms.
Let me know if you are interested.
Might be up for this but I come from St Marys and suck at early mornings. 10am is doable. Please keep me posted.

Holy crap, your a hour from Kitchener.
I'll keep you updated
Not sure if you're implying I'm too far away or just that I suck at getting out of bed.
Is this a KLR friendly ride ?(not that I can picture a ride that wouldn't be). I was out for a ride with BigEvilDoer and I don't think I held him up.

Not sure if you're implying I'm too far away or just that I suck at getting out of bed.
Is this a KLR friendly ride ?(not that I can picture a ride that wouldn't be). I was out for a ride with BigEvilDoer and I don't think I held him up.
No no, I'm not saying that, lol. It's just you will tack on 2 more hours to the daily ride lol.

I was thinking we leave Cambridge and we go through Campbellville, Georgetown and to the forks. No highway.

I'm keen to do the forks since I havn't been through there in well over a decade. Please keep us posted.

Tomorrow looks good. However I just realized you're going Sunday. I was thinking Saturday. I have a commitment Sunday gotta bail. Anyone want to ride tomorrow?

Tomorrow looks good. However I just realized you're going Sunday. I was thinking Saturday. I have a commitment Sunday gotta bail. Anyone want to ride tomorrow?
Hey Tim I can join you tomorrow, do you want to meet in Cambridge say 9:30-10am??
The wife wants me home Sunday

Hey Tim I can join you tomorrow, do you want to meet in Cambridge say 9:30-10am??
The wife wants me home Sunday
Don't know if you mean me or Mr. Tune...
I can't make it. Teaching the M1 exit safety class this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom