The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 293 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Tom Hortons on holiday Inn drive, Cambridge by the SAIL store just off the 401.9-10am
If the weather changes for the better I was thinking- Cambridge- Cambelville- side Rd 15- George Town- forks of the credit and then back through Erin and Guelph.
If the weather is going to be bad in the afternoon. Cambridge, st George, Burlington/Waterdown (snake Rd) and back
Prefer the morning run.
Just agreed to help someone install a vanity in the afternoon.
Firm up a time?

If the weather is good and we leave at 9:30am, it would be 5 hour(maybe) round trip, that includes stops two stops of 30 mins

5 hours? Even if the weather is perfect (which I hope it is! ) I don’t have time for that tomorrow. I’m working 6 days and 60-70 hours a week right now so sundays are my only chance to get things done around the house.
Later on in the season when things settle down a bit I’m good with full-day rides.
That being said, I’ll still aim to meet up in the morning and join for a bit but I’ll split at some point and head home early.

5 hours? Even if the weather is perfect (which I hope it is! ) I don’t have time for that tomorrow. I’m working 6 days and 60-70 hours a week right now so sundays are my only chance to get things done around the house.
Later on in the season when things settle down a bit I’m good with full-day rides.
That being said, I’ll still aim to meet up in the morning and join for a bit but I’ll split at some point and head home early.
Let's meet up in the morning, if the sky looks sketchy we will keep it short and will play by ear.

If the weather is good and we leave at 9:30am, it would be 5 hour(maybe) round trip, that includes stops two stops of 30 mins
Nice, but at 5 hours, I'm out.
Can't guarantee I'd be back to install the vanity in time.
Besides, 5 hours on Ontario roads on my bike wouldn't be possible without serious pain killers for my ass. The seat is stiff as a board.
If I can move around (i.e. Tail of the Dragon area) I can ride all day. But without moving, no bueno.

*edit - what time for the meet up? you're saying 9-10am. I don't want to show up at 9 and have to wait till 10 to get going. Thanks!

Nice, but at 5 hours, I'm out.
Can't guarantee I'd be back to install the vanity in time.
Besides, 5 hours on Ontario roads on my bike wouldn't be possible without serious pain killers for my ass. The seat is stiff as a board.
If I can move around (i.e. Tail of the Dragon area) I can ride all day. But without moving, no bueno.

*edit - what time for the meet up? you're saying 9-10am. I don't want to show up at 9 and have to wait till 10 to get going. Thanks!
Ok, lol. Let's do this, we will meet 9:30 sharp at timmies ,on holiday inn drive, we will be back 12:30-1:00.
How does that sound

Ok, lol. Let's do this, we will meet 9:30 sharp at timmies ,on holiday inn drive, we will be back 12:30-1:00.
How does that sound

Just got to double check tire pressures and top up the tank and I’ll be heading out of here shortly. I’m about 40 min from the meet spot.

Good lead bud.. had some fun on roads I haven't been on as of yet.
We'll definitely invite you out next Hockley run.

Any chance of a mid week (ish) retirees ride?

Any chance of a mid week (ish) retirees ride?
Weather looks a bit chilly and or rainy until next Monday according to the Weather Network.
My work schedule is all over the place, but there's a decent chance I'll be able to head out for a zip mid afternoon next week.

keep me posted...

keep me posted...
Looks like Wednesday will be sunny and clear, 13c.
Thursday 15c, cloud and sun.

How does that sound for a mid-afternoon ride?

either of those could work
i'm in st marys. are you guys kw?

Back
Top Bottom