The marihuana and motorcycles thread. | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The marihuana and motorcycles thread.

After reading this I have come to the conclusion that weed is a lot like insurance.
Most of you are spending alot of money on it but have no idea what you are buying.

Putting lysol on weed.
Weed with chrystal on it has been coated with something.
Hash is different from weed.
Hash cut with MOTOR OIL????

What have you people been smoking?
Lysol?

After reading this I have come to the conclusion that weed is a lot like insurance.
Most of you are spending alot of money on it but have no idea what you are buying.

Putting lysol on weed.
Weed with chrystal on it has been coated with something.
Hash is different from weed.
Hash cut with MOTOR OIL????

What have you people been smoking?
Lysol?

oh I know exactly what I am buying I just was tossing out things I have seen people do to the uneducated or desperate smoker and what to look out for in some of those cases.

I'm going to fire up the ol' Goldwing... and smoke one WHILE riding... with the tunes on really loud.

... and you sport bike guys laugh at us old cruiser guys. HA!

I'm going to fire up the ol' Goldwing... and smoke one WHILE riding... with the tunes on really loud.

... and you sport bike guys laugh at us old cruiser guys. HA!

That'd be awsome.

But in that case, I think i'd prefer to sit on the back.

I have no idea.

Last edited:
Has anyone else hot boxed a helmet, I remember I did it once, Not only did it look sweet, It got me freakin BLazed as all get out.

The only issue is when you get pulled over and your helmet reeks of weed. Try explaining that one. I keep my weed away from my bike becaue I love both and want to keep them both safe. :D

**disclaimer** No Guru I don't LOVE my bike to an unhealthy level that needs a thread. :D

The only issue is when you get pulled over and your helmet reeks of weed. Try explaining that one. I keep my weed away from my bike becaue I love both and want to keep them both safe. :D

**disclaimer** No Guru I don't LOVE my bike to an unhealthy level that needs a thread. :D

What?

Last edited:
Substantially worse, from my experience is: Driving tired. Driving wired off of several coffees. Driving when in a negative, or agitated mood. Driving on a hot day in traffic. Driving with a police officer behind you. Driving on a road with potholes, or improperly painted lanes. Driving to make your 7:00am shift start. Driving in rain, with others who cannot drive in rain. Driving with poor eyesight. Driving hungry.

All these factors can influence your decision making, and judgement, and thus put in danger others around you. Point is, if you get in a car and don't feel comfortable operating it, don't. Otherwise, knock yourself out.

Back
Top Bottom