The downfall of the West is upon us. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The downfall of the West is upon us.

I tried to read all through this. Being at the end of a cresent my band width is a bit low, and i have a large graphic page open shopping for a new yacht.

Please type in shorter sentences

The white guy

It makes logical sense. If you are picking an employee/political appointee to fulfill a checkbox on an equity spreadsheet instead of picking the person that will accomplish the most, you are lagging behind a place that prioritizes results (but your spreadsheet looks nice).
It only makes logical sense if you automatically assume the minority candidate is inferior.

It only makes logical sense if you automatically assume the minority candidate is inferior.
No, I am assuming that you don't look at race at all. It's not a plus or a minus for most roles. Hire based on merits, historical production, etc. As soon as you say that I prefer candidates from xxx background, you have indicated that you are not committed to hiring the best candidate as you have indicated a preference based on something with no effect on their role.

EDIT:
I have no issue with candidate searches that use something along the lines of "We welcome applications from minorities. . .". There has been historical selection the other way so if that makes more candidates comfortable to apply, great. That improves the pool being interviewed and should help get the best person hired.

Last edited:
And raises a generation of whiney entitled morons. Having teachers behave like this really hurts us for generations.
On the subject of morons:

There used to be "Little moron" jokes, pathetic humour.

Q: Why did little moron throw the butter out the window?

A: He wanted to see the butter fly."

Since "Little moron" isn't a race or culture, or wasn't back then, the joke was inoffensive but it was a stencil for a derogatory joke by changing the "Little moron" to a derogatory term for a race one wanted to insult. There are derogatory terms for Pakistanis, Germans, Polish, Negros, Indians, sexual varieties, Chinese, Latinos, Italians and even whites.

Many of these laws are similar in format to the Little moron jokes. We can use the stencil to either elevate or demote today's special group as is politically correct for the moment, not the long term future.

If I need heart surgery I want one special person. THE BEST IN THE &%#)&&* FIELD!

There is no room in my life for a preferred race or culture.

I don't care if the he, she or something in between is any particular colour of the rainbow, vegan or raw meat eater. I don't care if they pray or curse. Any language is fine as long as the op team understands the directions.

Most of my medical contacts are already in special interest territory. Should we take a bunch of white middle aged unemployed fork truck drivers and train them to do heart surgery to balance the field?

These programs are usually bad because they are designed, not to lift the oppressed but rather drag down the best.

This is not Tim Horton's peewee hockey where they don't keep score. Death counts are on the score board.The focus should be on encouraging the special interest groups by making them better and able to compete on a level playing field.

No it isn't simple to achieve. It's just too hard for the politicians because we elect morons that talk nice while doing nothing but break promises.

Talk to your MP or MPP and you will hear "Sir you have to understand...."

"Sir you have to understand" comes immediately before hearing that you're going to get screwed or BS'ed.

"Sir you'll have to understand" , I usually counter with 'if your explanation is remotely plausible , I'm sure I can understand ' ,

A well off colleague (white guy) I know asked whether he would be doing his part by advertising a housekeeper position with the note that 'to support equity, preference would be given to black applicants'.

A well off colleague (white guy) I know asked whether he would be doing his part by advertising a housekeeper position with the note that 'to support equity, preference would be given to black applicants'.
Almost everyone I know with a housekeeper, has one from central America or the Philippines. He shouldn't have to write "No Whites" on the add to virtue signal.

Almost everyone I know with a housekeeper, has one from central America or the Philippines. He shouldn't have to write "No Whites" on the add to virtue signal.
Some friends bought a new to them house and wanted interior painting to be arranged for ASAP so spoke to a painter. He was able to give them a price in a few days, well before closing.

When they asked how he was able to see the place he told them the black maid let him in.

She wasn't the maid. She was the owner.

Sadly this is one of the erroneous assumptions that are common. If you're of a specific ethnicity you must be good at something that relates to a stereotypical occupation. You don't typically fit in and are often excluded from certain activities because you "probably wouldn't like them".

The point of diverse staffing is not to end racism one hire at a time, by screwing white people one at a time

The point is to create a diverse workforce so that any kid growing up, no matter who they are, can see themselves reflected in whatever career they want

Ending discrimination doesn't happen overnight, or in a year, or in a generation. It takes time. Thinking that hiring minorities right now is the entirety of the plan is short-sighted and idiotic

The point is to create an equitable workforce for future generations, which is a project that will outlive all of us

The way to equality gets people pearl-clutching and talking about how the world should be a meritocracy (or "the downfall of the West", holy ****ing ****). No one in their right mind is saying the world shouldn't be a meritocracy. But the truth of the matter is we are not all starting from the same point in this race, by any stretch of the imagination. Adopting a pure meritocracy in a system mired by centuries of discrimination and white privilege is dumb and unequitable

But that discriminates against whites doesn’t?

But that discriminates against whites doesn’t?
The only white housekeeper I've seen is a housekeeper/nanny and is british with an impressive resume and ex clientele. The guy likes to mention it any chance he gets as an "I pay for the best of the best" snob type thing.

White people were effectively priced out of the market many years ago by black people, who were then priced out of the market by people from the Philippines who are slowly being priced out of the market by people from central America willing to do the job for much less then minimum wage.

When you import hundreds of thousands of unskilled workers each year, these types of jobs never get a pay rise and with inflation constantly going up, most people working them end up having to work 2-3 jobs to make ends meet. Its modern day slavery, but people are too scared to speak out since it's so easy to be replaced.

The only white housekeeper I've seen is a housekeeper/nanny and is british with an impressive resume and ex clientele. The guy likes to mention it any chance he gets as an "I pay for the best of the best" snob type thing.

White people were effectively priced out of the market many years ago by black people, who were then priced out of the market by people from the Philippines who are slowly being priced out of the market by people from central America willing to do the job for much less then minimum wage.

When you import hundreds of thousands of unskilled workers each year, these types of jobs never get a pay rise and with inflation constantly going up, most people working them end up having to work 2-3 jobs to make ends meet. Its modern day slavery, but people are too scared to speak out since it's so easy to be replaced.
The room and board exemption to get around minimum wage is very often abused (almost all the time ime). I know of lakeside resorts that force their seasonal staff to stay on site. They advertise as paying far above minimum wage but leave out that after room and board you are far below minimum wage. By the time most employees figure it out, they are a paycheque into the season and it's hard to find alternate jobs (and even harder to find the time to try and get one without quitting and hoping you land somewhere quickly).

The room and board exemption to get around minimum wage is very often abused (almost all the time ime). I know of lakeside resorts that force their seasonal staff to stay on site. They advertise as paying far above minimum wage but leave out that after room and board you are far below minimum wage. By the time most employees figure it out, they are a paycheque into the season and it's hard to find alternate jobs (and even harder to find the time to try and get one without quitting and hoping you land somewhere quickly).
Correct, the other issue with board is, they end up working waaaaay more then their paid hrs because the "employer" can take advantage of having them there all the time and getting them to do stuff even when they should technically be off.

My housekeeper is a white lady. Well, she's also drives over from Hamilton so there is that .

The point of diverse staffing is not to end racism one hire at a time, by screwing white people one at a time

The point is to create a diverse workforce so that any kid growing up, no matter who they are, can see themselves reflected in whatever career they want

Ending discrimination doesn't happen overnight, or in a year, or in a generation. It takes time. Thinking that hiring minorities right now is the entirety of the plan is short-sighted and idiotic

The point is to create an equitable workforce for future generations, which is a project that will outlive all of us

The way to equality gets people pearl-clutching and talking about how the world should be a meritocracy (or "the downfall of the West", holy ****ing ****). No one in their right mind is saying the world shouldn't be a meritocracy. But the truth of the matter is we are not all starting from the same point in this race, by any stretch of the imagination. Adopting a pure meritocracy in a system mired by centuries of discrimination and white privilege is dumb and unequitable
Diversity = less whites and getting rid of whites. Diversity in the workforce is only an issue when its whites over-represented. When its Asian over representation, nobody bats an eye.
We are all not starting at the same point. There are plenty of white people struggling all over this country, who are not wealthy. There are foreigners who dont even live here who have made tens of millions of dollars in our RE market. There are people who came here yesterday and own multiple properties.
The most privileged people Ive met are young foreign "students" whose houses are paid off before they even graduate university.

HR departments, under the influence of the government telling corporations to hire "minorities" if they have 50% of the qualifications of the white/Asian candidates is a farce.

What is a "minority" anyway? If I move to Markham and apply to work at IBM, do I count as a minority?

Just because you started ahead in the race doesnt mean everyone else who looks like you did.
Kind of concerning that someone who works in Aerospace Eng feels its completely fine to hire based on race rather than merit.

The downfall is slowly coming. You dont see it because you, like most Canadians, are asleep.

Last edited:

Who benefits from cheap housekeepers/nannies? Upper-middle class and above... should tell you all you need to know.
I know a Phillipina nanny who says its worse in HK.

Back
Top Bottom