The downfall of the West is upon us. | GTAMotorcycle.com

The downfall of the West is upon us.

Honestly how would that work. Is there a certain pantone colour shade one needs to meet or exceed?
Self-identification ftw. If you show up at a meeting with 15 white people and no POC, just self-identify as BIPOC and you only need one other vote to be the puppetmaster.

EDIT:
As was brought up in the article, if the representative from a school is BIPOC they have proportionally more sway. It is an interesting position. By making a policy that is on the face pretty terrible, does that result in a substantial increase in BIPOC representation in the group as schools try to game the system? Bad policy, good result? I still highly dislike their choice of 50/50 as that enshrines us vs them. Why not statistically representative of the student population? What if I have 50% black representation and no indigenous representation? Is that better than not playing with the weighting?

Last edited:
so they'll just game the system by hiring more minorities...not for merit reasons...but for an imaginary 50/50 line.

JT did the same thing...50/50 guaranteed. Merit be damned. (Said as able bodied white male).

The title is a touch dramatic, no?

Teachers are wack anyways, if their membership is ok with conductng their business that way, who are we to say if it's ok?

I'd much prefer it, if money would trickle down from the elites, rather than this.

The title is a touch dramatic, no?

Teachers are wack anyways, if their membership is ok with conductng their business that way, who are we to say if it's ok?
Im sure in the late 20s many Germans said the same thing about Hitler, Goebbels and the Nazis.

These people are responsible for the education of children.
These peoples salaries come from tax payers.
These peoples funding comes from tax payers.
These people use this bs to enrich themselves.

Today its this, tomorrow its 1 indigenous vote = 5 white votes, 1 black vote = 3 white votes in our general election

Logical. Unlikely that CBC would run this story. Whenever CBC news comes up on my YouTube, there's the white woman, the gay man, the brown man, the black man, the brown woman with the hijab, the brown woman without the hijab, etc... as if they checked off every single box possible. Great success.

I was scrolling through Crave last night looking for a new show and wondered why every fourth or fifth show was centred around an LGBTQ2S+ theme? Less than 5% of the population right? Maybe there is overrepresentation in the entertainment industry? And by the logic of the first article, time to skew the votes...

I was talking to a good friend of mine about all this stuff - racism, representation, equality, etc... He's black, muslim, came here from Sierra Leone in his teens - was one of the lucky ones to be able to leave before getting slashed by a machete - wealthy family with connections helped. I came from the Middle East in my teens - one of the lucky ones too - middle class family, open minded parents, no war/civil war to deal with in my childhood thankfully.

We're both doing just fine mainly because of the wealth of our families that put us in an advantageous position. Nothing to do with our skin colour, religion or sexual orientation. Did we miss out on a few interviews because our names were too hard to pronounce? Possibly... But it hasn't hindered our careers and we've more often than not been judged by our competence at work than anything else. And we might get the odd joke in poor taste like, "make sure you have your TTC track training card on you or they'll think you're out there at track level planting a bomb"... And so what? We can all take a bit of banter can't we? It didn't hurt my feelings as much as a machete or AK47 would...

In my opinion, all this focus on surface level crap just creates division. Logical people dismiss it and emotional people get riled up. I once asked a friend (social worker) to listen to something Jordan Peterson had said and tell me what she thought about it. She was disgusted... "He's a horrible man", she said. Why? She hadn't listened to anything he said. She just didn't like how he said it...

If we truly want to give people a chance to thrive, we have to go back to the fundamental social issues that don't get much press...

If we want to give people a chance to thrive, we have to go back to fundamental social issues that don't get much press...
Because they're hard. It's much easier to fire out a sound bite to say we're trying than to do anything that addresses a structural issue.

Looked at a different way, raising one group by necessity comes by reducing the wealth/power/influence of another (either actual or potential for growth, desirable things are finite). Those currently on the top of the pyramid want to pretend they want change as that's socially desirable but not many are taking action on that front to make something happen.

“Around the same time that Kambhampati’s latest application was turned down, another arm of the government, the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, gave Dr. Lana Ray, a professor at Lakehead University in Thunder Bay, Ont., a $1.2-million grant to study cancer prevention using traditional Indigenous healing practices. When the award was announced, Ray said “We need to stop framing prevalent risk factors of cancer as such and start thinking about them as symptoms of colonialism.”

This is precisely the self-enrichment I was talking about.. Witch doctor is the only kind of doctor she is.

I can't deny the various woke cultures and SJWs are going overboard, but comparisons with 20s Germany is also overdramatic, and sounds too much like them tin foil hat white nationalist on fox news and OAN.

The elite need a way to distinguish themselves from the unwashed masses.

Once the idea trickles down far enough and becomes common, they abandon it for another.

Same thing with baby names.

Edit:
a5BBbg6.jpeg

Last edited:
We've gone 360 now and are being racist the other direction.
I don't understand how the average person thinks this is good in any way.
White males had an unfair advantage so to make it right, let's give females and minorities and unfair advantage.
Special loans for only blacks. Votes that count for more. Priority hiring, scholarships or grants to fill our quota.

I don't even get the argument for unfair advantages.
I am a visible minority. I've never had issues being hired due to skin colour. First job in the industry was at a white family owned and operated large construction business.
Have friends that work in banking, no one gives an F about skin colour when approving loans.

Of course there will be more whites in workplaces, schools or any setting in Canada. They are the majority, there's a reason we are called minorities.

Back
Top Bottom