The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 169 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Well, since we just had a boat, here's a plane. Student pilot at buttonville had a landing go wrong. They panicked, went whiskey throttle and drove it into a hangar (with the throttle wide open and controls all the way back and right).

Well, since we just had a boat, here's a plane. Student pilot at buttonville had a landing go wrong. They panicked, went whiskey throttle and drove it into a hangar (with the throttle wide open and controls all the way back and right).

They also just recently had another incident. Plane lost power and the pilot landed in the median of the 404.

They also just recently had another incident. Plane lost power and the pilot landed in the median of the 404.

I don't have enough info to know if that was bad operating or not though. That could have been making the best of a bad situation. Buttonville drops quite a few planes a year into populated areas. Oh well, it will be a subdivision soon enough and then Brampton and Oshawa will get dive bombed more often.

Well, they were headed for BC but I dont think the rear tires would have made it.
118969686_3061005074026432_5816557913566824654_o.jpg

Well, they were headed for BC but I dont think the rear tires would have made it.
118969686_3061005074026432_5816557913566824654_o.jpg

First of all, what's in the box? Secondly, they already had a hitch on the car, didn't U-Haul have a small trailer for rent? The trailer rental has to be less $$ than the ticket and time delay for the trip. So now they still need to rent that trailer and they have a ticket to pay.

Might soon be some interesting "bad driver" pictures coming in from Brampton soon, from the speed cameras they're putting in all over the place. Guys who do 90Kmh through the school zone near my house with their bike's engines at 12K+ rpm, I'm looking at you.

Bad driving or medical condition and slow response from the passengers? One dead, six injured. Video appears to have been edited to remove the crash.

EDIT:
Bad driving. TPS says driver was not the person who died.
Driver charged with criminal negligence causing death and 2x criminal negligence causing injury.

Last edited:
When the hot tub you bought on Kijiji won't fit in the back of your 944.

50349797818_1ebc594629_b.jpg
Should have his license taken away.
Its bs that someone going 150 on the 407 in the middle of the night can get a life altering financial hit, yet clowns like the guy above get a slap on the wrist. IMO the latter is FAR more dangerous.

They are thinking that when the pay many thousands for something called "auto-pilot" that it will auto-pilot their vehicle. Tesla deserves to be sued huge and lose for that system. They keep pretending that the driver must maintain control at all times and then do everything they can to let the vehicle drive without the driver.

Satisfying story from the west coast. B.C. woman who sued dealer after crashing Aston ordered to pay $300,000

Real estate agent buys $200k Aston Martin. Cheaps out on insurance coverage and ends up on the hook for a $135,000 repair bill after binning it into a rock.

Then has the audacity to sue to dealership for $300k (+ a car replacement) because she believes they are gouging her due to her race / lack of English / her clear affluence.

Judge has none of it and the original repair + additional fees, legal coverage, etc. ends up being nearly $330k.

Last edited:
This guy was going for the record. Poor merc. A C43 is not designed for curb jumping.

WTF... I guess we are slowly turing into the US. That seems very typical down south, not around here. We don't need that $h!t.

WTF... I guess we are slowly turing into the US. That seems very typical down south, not around here. We don't need that $h!t around here.
I found it funny that he drove from woodbridge to Brampton. Pretty much the corridor for entitled bad driving in the GTA.

He got a driving while prohibited charge in addition to a pile of other charges. Probably another case where the police charge him and the justice system puts him back in society to continue causing chaos.

I found it funny that he drove from woodbridge to Brampton. Pretty much the corridor for entitled bad driving in the GTA.
Funny not funny. At first I didn't believe that was here in Canada. Then when they mentioned Bovaird, and saw the CT, I was like oh dam, and my cousin's live right there. (Silently hoped the guy he tried to car jack gave him a beat down)

Last edited:
That was really close to my old "hood"! East of Hwy 410 on Bovaird.
Glad I moved out. It was always a sh*t show!

Last edited:
Saw a pickup towing a sleeping trailer up a local highway doing "stunt driving" speeds today. Some of his passes were one freak short of an accident.

Caught up to him as the pack was entering a passing zone.

Does anyone know why someone would be doing 110-120 through a passing zone and then slow to under 80 when it ends?

That's what it seemed like in the distance. They were pulling away from me like crazy, then boom, I'm catching up.

Truck got fed up and passed the guy on the double yellows.

He got a driving while prohibited charge in addition to a pile of other charges. Probably another case where the police charge him and the justice system puts him back in society to continue causing chaos.

Whats the punishment for car jacking in canada these days? It really should be a HUGE jail time offense, though I have a feeling he'll be out before Christmas.

Whats the punishment for car jacking in canada these days? It really should be a HUGE jail time offense, though I have a feeling he'll be out before Christmas.
I don't know but in that video, he didn't carjack anyone. From what I understand, he stole a vehicle (not carjacked), drove like an ass and committed a lot of driving infractions, crashed, tried (unsuccessfully) to carjack a bunch of people and ran away. I not sure if attempted robbery without a weapon gets you much in Canaderp.

I was more referring to him being on a current driving prohibition when this even happened. It takes a lot to get the original prohibited condition. That is an order from a court, not just a license suspension. You need to have real driving issues before it gets to that point. Obviously this dirtbag does not care what courts/police say he should do so the only way to protect society from him is to keep him incarcerated. I don't see that happening for very long as nobody was hurt or killed and afaik no weapon was involved so it will be a slap upside the head and don't do that again, have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom