The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 169 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
Well, since we just had a boat, here's a plane. Student pilot at buttonville had a landing go wrong. They panicked, went whiskey throttle and drove it into a hangar (with the throttle wide open and controls all the way back and right).

Rob MacLennan

Site Supporter
Well, since we just had a boat, here's a plane. Student pilot at buttonville had a landing go wrong. They panicked, went whiskey throttle and drove it into a hangar (with the throttle wide open and controls all the way back and right).

They also just recently had another incident. Plane lost power and the pilot landed in the median of the 404.

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
They also just recently had another incident. Plane lost power and the pilot landed in the median of the 404.

I don't have enough info to know if that was bad operating or not though. That could have been making the best of a bad situation. Buttonville drops quite a few planes a year into populated areas. Oh well, it will be a subdivision soon enough and then Brampton and Oshawa will get dive bombed more often.

Malks

Well, they were headed for BC but I dont think the rear tires would have made it.

First of all, what's in the box? Secondly, they already had a hitch on the car, didn't U-Haul have a small trailer for rent? The trailer rental has to be less $$ than the ticket and time delay for the trip. So now they still need to rent that trailer and they have a ticket to pay.

Rob MacLennan

Site Supporter
Might soon be some interesting "bad driver" pictures coming in from Brampton soon, from the speed cameras they're putting in all over the place. Guys who do 90Kmh through the school zone near my house with their bike's engines at 12K+ rpm, I'm looking at you.

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
Bad driving or medical condition and slow response from the passengers? One dead, six injured. Video appears to have been edited to remove the crash.

EDIT:
Bad driving. TPS says driver was not the person who died.
Driver charged with criminal negligence causing death and 2x criminal negligence causing injury.

Last edited:

Top Bottom