The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 154 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

You guys are being kinda judgey about driving into a flooded area that sits about halfway through a highway off ramp. Leave Toyota out of this

You guys are being kinda judgey about driving into a flooded area that sits about halfway through a highway off ramp. Leave Toyota out of this
It's not only Toyota, but I'm not surprised that given the variety of vehicles in the area it was a Toyota that drowned. Idiots can drive anything, I just find more Toyota drivers blissfully unaware of the world around them than the driving population in general.

I remember a few years ago when a toronto lawyer intentionally drove his new ferrari (california maybe) into flood waters on his way to catch a porter flight and killed it. I'm not sure if that was on one of the previous 153 pages of this thread.

Not all Toyota drivers are bad. But I swear Erin Mill’s Toyota will only sell you a vehicle if you’re a certified terrible driver. Next time a Rav4 pulls a crazy Ivan in front of you I guarantee it will have an Erin Mill’s plate frame.

Bmw, check. Blue, check. Red interior, check. Look out house, it's coming for you.

Car crashes into Scarborough home, leaving hole in building

EAXn424XYAUYoEm.jpg:large

Do taxi drivers have any sort of driver training? Or they just take and turd with a license.

Not surprised of the taxi company in the accident. One of those cut me off the other day, no signal of course, last minute lane change as I was getting close to them.

Meh, there's a reason I don't take that stretch of Eglinton to get to work anymore. I swear the path to navigate through the construction there changes on an hourly basis, and it's not always clear where you're supposed to go. I watched construction guys yelling at a driver pulling out of a restaurant just east of there because they'd just moved some pilons to block the right hand lane, but she followed one of their cars into that lane. Yes this driver's case isn't the same, but that whole stretch is garbage right now and I can't fully fault her.

What I saw was an accident looking for a place to happen.

On the 404N at hwy 7, 5PM today. The highway was bumper to bumper and running at 125KMH. I watched 2 riders on large cruisers running side by side at 100kmh. They are in the left most lane of the highway (not the HOV lane), the guy is running the left track, the chick weaving on and off the paint between the left and center lane. When I passed them on the right, they were both gazing at the horizon like there wasn't a car on the road.

I hope they made it home OK.

Do taxi drivers have any sort of driver training? Or they just take and turd with a license.

Not surprised of the taxi company in the accident. One of those cut me off the other day, no signal of course, last minute lane change as I was getting close to them.

I stay as far away from those clowns as possible.

What I saw was an accident looking for a place to happen.

On the 404N at hwy 7, 5PM today. The highway was bumper to bumper and running at 125KMH. I watched 2 riders on large cruisers running side by side at 100kmh. They are in the left most lane of the highway (not the HOV lane), the guy is running the left track, the chick weaving on and off the paint between the left and center lane. When I passed them on the right, they were both gazing at the horizon like there wasn't a car on the road.

I hope they made it home OK.
Pretty sure I've seen those clowns on the 404N as well, in exactly the same traffic. My favourite though was a woman lane splitting in the search traffic 404S on Sunday wearing short shorts and a hi-viz boob tube. At least she was easily visible I guess?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

There are times when we are our own worst enemies. I just about got taken out by a fellow rider half an hour ago. Flat black new R3, rider had a camera on the chin of his helmet. I caught up to him on Forks of the Credit. Coming up to the 90 degree turn in the village, rider pulled off to the right without signalling, then made an unsignalled U turn in front of me in the middle of that turn and came pretty close to collecting both of us. Not long after, he pulled into the store, so he got told: Use your signals, use your mirrors.

There are times when we are our own worst enemies. I just about got taken out by a fellow rider half an hour ago. Flat black new R3, rider had a camera on the chin of his helmet. I caught up to him on Forks of the Credit. Coming up to the 90 degree turn in the village, rider pulled off to the right without signalling, then made an unsignalled U turn in front of me in the middle of that turn and came pretty close to collecting both of us. Not long after, he pulled into the store, so he got told: Use your signals, use your mirrors.
He was probably busy recording his vlog.

Back
Top Bottom