Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 391 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

And another dreamer,
I live in a 3M+ house, the bike (and five others) have been parked for years while I went travelling during a pandemic and I want more than MSRP? Does that about sum up that ad?

Sometimes I wonder if people are really this dumb, or they just assume those reading their ads are.

I like the cbr125, fun bike and sentimental for me but I would have a hard time paying 2k for a perfect example let alone this thing...

"Mint cafe racer project. Mechanically runs great have the oem fairing just too lazy to finish it."

CBR 125 Honda cafe racer. | Sport Bikes | City of Toronto | Kijiji

And his other ad is the parts he took off and is "too lazy" to put back on.

Sometimes I wonder if people are really this dumb, or they just assume those reading their ads are.

I like the cbr125, fun bike and sentimental for me but I would have a hard time paying 2k for a perfect example let alone this thing...

"Mint cafe racer project. Mechanically runs great have the oem fairing just too lazy to finish it."

CBR 125 Honda cafe racer. | Sport Bikes | City of Toronto | Kijiji

And his other ad is the parts he took off and is "too lazy" to put back on.

Wow, that's ugly. Is there such a thing as a "mint cafe racer project"? I think you need to get rid of at least one word to make that sentence plausible. I suspect mint and project are mutually exclusive.

Wow, that's ugly. Is there such a thing as a "mint cafe racer project"? I think you need to get rid of at least one word to make that sentence plausible. I suspect mint and project are mutually exclusive.
Well, its not mint, definitely not a racer, I don't see anything "cafe" about it...so "project" is the answer?

Well, its not mint, definitely not a racer, I don't see anything "cafe" about it...so "project" is the answer?
Maybe, but given what he thought were good ideas, project may even be too optimistic and it is beyond economical repair and scrap would be more appropriate.

Kinda makes me think of a Buell 125CR prototype lol

There is a green TL1000S that was up for sale a month or two ago that was sold before I had a chance to look at it. Now the guy who bought it is trying to sell it to me. That's weird, right? Like my paranoid self thinks "extremely suspicious" instead of "weird" but I am aware of being overly cautious at t imes

Back
Top Bottom