Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 390 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Link works for me. Dan Blagdon West Elgin ON.

Dan? HAHAHAHA!!! I probably can’t see the listing because he blocked me on Facebook.
Google his name, he is a complete whacko!
Funny story about him and that bike, we had a bet shortly AFTER the last US election. He bet his bike, the one currently for sale, that Trump would remain in office after Inauguration Day….even though he lost the election. He put up his bike and I put up $10k cash. After Biden was sworn in I asked him when I could pick up the bike and he completely ghosted me. He also made a similar bet with someone and bet his house.
He’s got a YouTube channel too where he goes into businesses not wearing a mask and then completely loses his **** when they confront him. There’s a video too where OPP come out to his property….like I said, just a complete whacko with some serious mental health issues.

Edit

I found some of our fb messages

14fad313bac7f90871b8d3d9c39d4ce8.jpg

Last edited:
Dan? HAHAHAHA!!! I probably can’t see the listing because he blocked me on Facebook.
Funny story about him and that bike, we had a bet shortly AFTER the last US election. He bet his bike, the one currently for sale, that Trump would remain in office after Inauguration Day….even though he lost the election. He put up his bike and I put up $10k cash. After Biden was sworn in I asked him when I could pick up the bike and he completely ghosted me. He also made a similar bet with someone and bet his house.
He’s got a YouTube channel too where he goes into businesses not wearing a mask and then completely loses his **** when they confront him. There’s a video too where OPP come out to his property….like I said, just a complete whacko with some serious mental health issues.

Edit

I know inflation is ripping but 10K to 95K since the election is a bit much.

Edit

Surprised I haven't heard of him, I know a few wackos in West Elgin.

Please view this ad:

2021 Ducati Panigale Superleggera V4,

Price: $ 129,995

This has to be a typo...

Edit: looked it up. Apparently not.

There's alot of bikes I would rather buy for far cheaper than this rolling status symbol.

Please view this ad:

2021 Ducati Panigale Superleggera V4,

Price: $ 129,995

This has to be a typo...

Edit: looked it up. Apparently not.

There's alot of bikes I would rather buy for far cheaper than this rolling status symbol.
Must be a gtam member.......;)

I have no words...

Haha. So he ruined a lawn tractor and a motor and then paid for a storage locker to keep his garbage? Handles well, doesn't run? How the hell do you know then? Handling is a lot different when pushing it around than once you get the engine revs up. Anyone else suspect there's a factory lawn tractor rear end in there? Top triple tree sitting on the motor because they didn't bother to take the ignition cylinder out. Pure trash.

Even Siri is laughing.

266681753_4552210661483510_7058158847346128440_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom