Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 389 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

I have no words....

Lit on fire, thrown in a lake to extinguish and left there for 30 years to make sure the fire was out?

I have no words....

"Don't need to sell." That's good to know.

Honestly, all it would take for me to like it would be proper lights, mirrors, and license plate. That GS550 is definitely worth something to somebody, most local covfefe racers are built by people with big dreams but little skill, time, or money. If they're asking $15K though, I wonder what it cost them to have it built...

Honestly, all it would take for me to like it would be proper lights, mirrors, and license plate. That GS550 is definitely worth something to somebody, most local covfefe racers are built by people with big dreams but little skill, time, or money. If they're asking $15K though, I wonder what it cost them to have it built...
If they paid a shop to do everything, including shop for parts then I wouldn't be surprised if that is the total cost.

this gave me a headache to read: 'Beautiful full rebuild cafe racer one of the kind, whole project was done by most brand equipment by professional for more details please contact at ######'

taking a guess but maybe he meant: brand new equipment by a professional? brand name equipment?

with their grammar and spelling, I can also see them making the mistake of an extra zero on the price.

It's there. I'm hoping the drip catching cardboard is included.

I just clicked the link again and this is all I see:

2ca73146326988fd4e562902bd0df2fb.jpg

The one pictured is not restored. Wrong frond end, swingarm, wheels, brakes, exhaust, oddly mounted steering damper.
It's okay, but hardly in 'original, collectible' condition.
1974%2BKawasaki%2B900%2BZ1%2B1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom