Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 371 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

2 Honda others parts bikes $300 Worth it ?? Ones CM450t or hawk. Others CB650

$2000 worth of monster parts and plastic gas tank, ah another delirious sport classic owner
posting a ducati here is cheating. there is likely a delirious sport classic buyer out there for him/her.

Barrie Ford is running a sponsored ad for a 2017 CB300 as is for $4200. Comments were not kind to them. They lowered the price on their website to $3000 as-is. Bike looks ok and low miles, not sure why they are sticking with as is, seems suspicious for a dealership with a modern low-mileage vehicle.

Because then they can charge an additional fee for making it road worthy.

Have seen cars listed as is, and then $900 for safety certification.

They need to show all in pricing, but it can be in the fine print.

posting a ducati here is cheating. there is likely a delirious sport classic buyer out there for him/her.
Selling a ducati is a lesson in frustration. Which is why mine will be listed at a reasonable price, or traded at a loss.
2009 Multistrada 1100s with full termi,race ecu and race airbox. 40,000km.Avon ST's with 500km.Heated Oxford grips,KTM handguards.
$6800 Cute kid not included.
yF65pGH.jpg

Last edited:
Selling a ducati is a lesson in frustration. Which is why mine will be listed at a reasonable price, or traded at a loss.
2009 Multistrada 1100s with full termi,race ecu and race airbox. 40,000km.Avon ST's with 500km.Heated Oxford grips,KTM handguards.
yF65pGH.jpg

Sorel makes moto boots? I did not know that.

yF65pGH.jpg
Good luck with the sale.

Chances are they new owner will not appreciate how well your bike(s) are taken care of.

Hell, I would feel better buying one of your bikes instead of one off the factory assembly line.

Back
Top Bottom