Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 323 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Too sketchy for me. There is probably a good reason that it does not have an Ontario registration. If the seller got it switched to Ontario, the price may be ok.
"Needs emissions and safety"

Lol. Okay...

Seller seems clueless.

Is it just me, or is the dash disintegrating (looks like carbon fiber thats been in the sun for years... likely fake-o-carbon).

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

What's the problem with a PQ registration?
Seller COULD get an Ontario ownership, pay 13% tax to MTO and add that 13% to the selling price.
I don't see that as a good thing.

What's the problem with a PQ registration?
Seller COULD get an Ontario ownership, pay 13% tax to MTO and add that 13% to the selling price.
I don't see that as a good thing.
Lots of bikes registered in QC with rebuild or salvage tag, no way to register in Ontario. Seller could get an MTO ownership by paying 13% of the $1 he bought the bike for. That removes the question over the title status prior to the sale. If you want the buyer to take the risk, it is vastly overpriced as there is a very real possibility they can't get it on the street. $1200 for a 15 year old clapped out 250 track bike that still needs to be setup for the track is way to much.

Last edited:
Reactions: AGS
In Stoney Creek, ON.

Price is OBO 4500$ will deliver if purchased for a reasonable price

**rigid struts can be removed to install shocks**
*****All work has 11k km on it*****

--1100cc engine, 10.5:1 compression
1st gen 750 cams for more lift,
750 heads, smaller valves for increased air velocity and smaller combustion chamber increasing compression
--Light weight clutch basket, Barnett heavy duty clutch springs. Barnett kevlar clutches.
--C5 standalone performance ignition system with on the fly ignition timing adjustment.
--Samson shogun pipes with Khrome werks HP+ baffles
--Harley keihin cv40 modified with cvperformance needle and jets.
--Virago Performance Products (adam smith) 2-1 intake
bobber.jpg

Kind of laughed when I saw this one. $50 seems like too much. Looks like it was stolen 3 times with the random black spray paint. Cambridge though so.... runs but missing random parts, including the fuel pump. Impressive it runs without a fuel pump. :ROFLMAO:

1_LI.jpg
2.JPG

Last edited:
Hey, on another note, is Kijiji still doing that thing where people can unknowingly post the link to their ad that when clicked by anyone gives them ability to edit said ad?

Because that was a heck of a lot of fun. ;)

Honda 600rr Motorcycle for sale | Sport Bikes | Peterborough | Kijiji

delusional, "wont last long" lol. Thinks hes going to get $12k for a $6k bike
11 years old and it's still worth $6000? It does look nice but I expected cheaper.
Wow...that's insane, wasn't a new one less than that?

Found the exact same bike, not much more km, in the GTA for 6800. And it has both seats

In Stoney Creek, ON.

Price is OBO 4500$ will deliver if purchased for a reasonable price

**rigid struts can be removed to install shocks**
*****All work has 11k km on it*****

--1100cc engine, 10.5:1 compression
1st gen 750 cams for more lift,
750 heads, smaller valves for increased air velocity and smaller combustion chamber increasing compression
--Light weight clutch basket, Barnett heavy duty clutch springs. Barnett kevlar clutches.
--C5 standalone performance ignition system with on the fly ignition timing adjustment.
--Samson shogun pipes with Khrome werks HP+ baffles
--Harley keihin cv40 modified with cvperformance needle and jets.
--Virago Performance Products (adam smith) 2-1 intake
View attachment 44095
Lol at the peanut tank. Maybe 75km.

Hey, on another note, is Kijiji still doing that thing where people can unknowingly post the link to their ad that when clicked by anyone gives them ability to edit said ad?

Give us the link, dammit!

Give us the link, dammit!
Bah! I misunderstood. I thought you had just found a new one.

But you're right. That was hilariously good fun!

I still remember the racing suit that ended up with some creative additions to the description including "slight fecal stains from the last time I crashed" and the motorcycle ad that had the price reduced to $50 with "pickup immediately". :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom