Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 320 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Fathers day gift!
He was doing ok cosmetically until I got to that hideous headlight ringed in blue LEDs. Barf. Pass at almost any price, I no longer trust the builders decision making ability.

Hydrosteam have been customers of mine for years , I really like those guys. However the designs are getting pretty dated . The italians are killing it right now with multi step tunnels that 'fool' the waterline.
I test drove one of the new 50hp electric outboards last year in Annapolis, hate to say it, its the future.

I hate boats , there is no organized racing this year, cant social distance with somebodies ass in your face, we've made the decision the big boat will sit in the yard and not launch, the 30 is in, dog and i can day sail, the 24 still has an undetermined fate..... stupidest sport ever. Who wants to buy a boat?
I know your pain. Sold the runabout, leaving the cruiser on the hard this year. Would have been a really cheap season with the price of fuel.

I rode thru cottage country yesterday, I was surprised at how few boats were being towed or on the water. Marinas were still full of winterized boats still under shrink wrap.

I no longer trust the builders decision making ability.

Not when he doesn't do rudimentary research and get a Ricky stator and stay the hell away from a Rick.

He was doing ok cosmetically until I got to that hideous headlight ringed in blue LEDs. Barf. Pass at almost any price, I no longer trust the builders decision making ability.
Love the price! I can think of a few things I’d buy for $24k before a backyard hack job.

Love the electronics, what blows first, the closed in regulator or does it light the pressure treated wood spacer or the battery on fire? Maybe the peel and stick voltage meter give early warning. homebuilt swingarm- novel idea connecting everything with clevis is pins. Clever adjustment on those air pods.

Love the price! I can think of a few things I’d buy for $24k before a backyard hack job.

Love the electronics, what blows first, the closed in regulator or does it light the pressure treated wood spacer or the battery on fire? Maybe the peel and stick voltage meter give early warning. homebuilt swingarm- novel idea connecting everything with clevis is pins. Clever adjustment on those air pods.
Maybe he added an extra zero by accident???

Lol...

The rust forming on the bare subframe (clear coated I would guess).

The seat cover looks wrinkled up where it is no doubt stapled (maybe to more wood).

A dump pipe for an exhaust.

Backyard hackjob. $24 large... pass...

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Nothing says backyard custom like a crushed pod filter

Or a bare Red Wire of Mystery.

$_59.JPG

Attachments

• $_59.jpg
    $_59.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 27
Gold. Not only trying to recoup all his money, he wants 25% more for his work. There should be some mandatory reading for people before they start a project that explains how the world works to them. If you are very lucky, you get back the cost of the unmodified vehicle and 25% of the rest of your "investment". So in this case that would be ~$6000. It may still take a while to find a buyer at that price.

This weekend near Ottawa I met this cruiser rider, we started talking... He goes on to tell me how his brother got a deal of a lifetime price for a Harley in the USA during their recession, he saved so much and shipped it here, was so proud of the savings... Then he says, he went ahead and spent more than he paid for his house in mods for the thing, from custom paintwork to the lot. Some people just baffle me

All of the cafe/bobber/chopper projects were built by people just for the experience and to make something that is completely their own, they make lots of bad decisions in butchering the bike, leave stuff off that shouldn't be left off :/ and then they attempt to sell it because surprise, surprise, it turned out to be a POS.

Seems overpriced and look at all the keywords!

Damn. I will occasionally throw a list of keywords including misspellings at the bottom of an ad but they are related to the item. He tried to hit on every kijiji vehicle search. They should give him a 30 day timeout for that prick move.

Back
Top Bottom