Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 324 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

This guy is back...I remember this ad from last year, he's lowered the price from insanely overpriced to just ridiculously overpriced.

Kijiji: Honda CB550 Four

Honda CB550 Four,

Price: $ 20,000

This guy is back...I remember this ad from last year, he's lowered the price from insanely overpriced to just ridiculously overpriced.

Kijiji: Honda CB550 Four

Honda CB550 Four,

Price: $ 20,000
I still hate that headlight on that bike. It ruins anything he had going. As others said before Reg-rec in the trunk is not long for this world. Sadly for the seller, even for a tenth of the money I would still pick other bikes over his.

I still hate that headlight on that bike. It ruins anything he had going. As others said before Reg-rec in the trunk is not long for this world. Sadly for the seller, even for a tenth of the money I would still pick other bikes over his.
He's on crack.

Apparently, he sold it for $9500.. LOL
He is completely full of ****. Ive been following the 07-12 CBR600rr market for about a year now. None of them ever sell for anywhere near that.
Maybe his got written off and his buddy posted a fake ad to dupe his insurance company into giving him more money.

Honda 600rr Motorcycle for sale | Sport Bikes | Peterborough | Kijiji

delusional, "wont last long" lol. Thinks hes going to get $12k for a $6k bike
Apparently, he sold it for $9500.. LOL
Guess the deal fell through...reposted with OBO a few times in the opening line

Someone offer him actual value and see how much of a fit he pitches in the response. ;)

10 year old bike that no one wants to buy out in the middle of the sticks...not a lot going for the sale

Messaged him asking him if its still available just for luls

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, I posted a boat at a ridiculous price do to high demand. If it doesn't sell, I don't care, I am happy to keep it. If someone makes me an offer I like, I can buy a boat in the future when demand is lower.

Same lol I've done that with my previous bike just not at a ridiculous price haha. Like if someone will give me more for my bike than I paid I'm not going to say no haha. If I make a few hundred I'll go get another bike.

Back
Top Bottom