Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 321 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Damn. I will occasionally throw a list of keywords including misspellings at the bottom of an ad but they are related to the item. He tried to hit on every kijiji vehicle search. They should give him a 30 day timeout for that prick move.
He did the same douche move on his other listing... a car bumper...

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

2007 cbr125 only $800

View attachment 43761
It gets better. He will also do a package deal and add a trashed Hyosung for another $1200.
$_59.JPG

This seller is off her rocker...10k for a beat up mt07 with 22k with questionable cosmetic mods (tinted headlight? Really? people still do that?) and "dyno tuned to be safe"

Or just give her 4k and take over the finance

Kijiji: Custom MT07 full system exhaust!

Custom MT07 full system exhaust! ,

Saw a "basically brand new" 2007 gsxr 750 on marketplace with 14,000km today lol.

Used dirtbike prices are crazy. I sold a small 2000 honda XR100 in like 2004 for $1500...they're still on kijiji for over $2000 today.
also my last dirtbike (2009 Suzuki RMZ450) I struggled to get $3600 5 years ago for it, and they're still consistently being posted for $4500 or more today.

This seller is off her rocker...10k for a beat up mt07 with 22k with questionable cosmetic mods (tinted headlight? Really? people still do that?) and "dyno tuned to be safe"

Absolutely insane. Acknowledges a 2020 is 8500 brand new but adds another $1500 for mod value. We all know that isnt how it works especially when its a 2019 MY with a pretty decent amount of km....

Super custom. Pic number two appears to be missing the entire exhaust.

$_59.PNG

In need of restoration or recycling ?
What's most of a sportster engine/trans worth? Maybe with a decent rear wheel. I think every other part of that bike is an art project.

Back
Top Bottom