Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 405 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

I don't understand how people think "custom streetfighter" increases the worth of a bike...

$4700...

Not for me thanks.
a7dea4fcb8fb5e5d46aa726834600634.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
There's more to building a street fighter than removing bodywork and buying flat spray paint. Not to mention the pipe looks ridiculous.

There's more to building a street fighter than removing bodywork and buying flat spray paint. Not to mention the pipe looks ridiculous.
It needs one of these and some Galfer rotors and it'd be set I think

Why buy a new 2022 for about 8k all in when you can buy a 13 year old one for 500 less?

An imported one too. That increases the value. Speedo with mph as the big numbers and tiny km/h makes things simple for a new rider. /s

2000 katana $1000.

73bcd357-9cfb-4853-8c7d-994d027cd527
Ummm. 8600 km on bike and they replaced the timing chain for some reason and are selling it with the engine open? Outlook not so good for that bike ever starting again.

I know GVH likes to think about Katanas. Would you take that bike for free? If not then I don't think there's a soul around that would want it

I wonder what it's worth if you separated the bike into steel, aluminum, copper, and garbage

I know GVH likes to think about Katanas. Would you take that bike for free? If not then I don't think there's a soul around that would want it

I wonder what it's worth if you separated the bike into steel, aluminum, copper, and garbage

not much to reuse. Would the rusty cams clean up. if the cosmetics are good maybe $300 as a downer bike.

How do you keep your jeans from getting caught in the belt pully....asking for a friend 🤔
Those spikes will poke nice holes into your chest if you hit something….right through the heart or lungs.

states market value $14K,
Kijiji should ban morons that put a completely unrelated keyword list in their ads. That guy is an ass.

Maybe half that.

Yeah, that ad is absolutely hilarious. I've never been so tempted to message someone to let them know the way of the world. One could literally buy an Africa Twin in Germany and have it shipped over for less that 14k

Back
Top Bottom