Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 404 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

33 year old eyesore for $8 grand
b354e91436cb45eddc837d9d9803d3f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
That pic made beer come out my nose. Good beer!

Who cares. Motor will blow shortly. Such a great attempt at a bike let down by its powerplant.
They were t*rds top to bottom.
A 250 based on a 650, way too heavy and slow as 50wt in January with a tendency to blow up without the slightest notice.
Not to mention that you'll never find parts for them in Canada any more.

They were t*rds top to bottom.
A 250 based on a 650, way too heavy and slow as 50wt in January with a tendency to blow up without the slightest notice.
Not to mention that you'll never find parts for them in Canada any more.
While the full-size bike did nothing for speed, it did overcome one of the impediments to small bikes. Many people refuse to ride a small bike as it doesnt fit their image. Most people looking at the hyo 250 thought it was a "real" bike. Blowing up was a big problem. Finding engine parts is probably hard but there should be lots of everything else sitting in scrapyards with low miles.

While the full-size bike did nothing for speed, it did overcome one of the impediments to small bikes. Many people refuse to ride a small bike as it doesnt fit their image. Most people looking at the hyo 250 thought it was a "real" bike. Blowing up was a big problem. Finding engine parts is probably hard but there should be lots of everything else sitting in scrapyards with low miles.
Quite right, it's easy to forget that they were popular, and they definitely had a striking appearance. If Hyosung could have only got the engine disaster under control, or at least attempted to

I don't understand how people think "custom streetfighter" increases the worth of a bike...

$4700...

Not for me thanks.
a7dea4fcb8fb5e5d46aa726834600634.jpg

I kinda don't hate this?!?! It's not just another miserable covfefe racer. It definitely needs some weirder looking rotors though.

If it was H2's (2 stroke) they would probably get it.
Even if they were the Widowmakers, $20,000 is still a big stretch. At most, there might be enough parts for 1 complete bike, and that bike would be in very rough condition. The only people really interested in these bikes are people that were in their teens in the early 1970's. That makes them in their mid-60's. Those people are generally NOT looking for massive projects like this. Anybody in their 40's and 50's are more interested in RZ350's and bikes like that.

Even if they were the Widowmakers, $20,000 is still a big stretch. At most, there might be enough parts for 1 complete bike, and that bike would be in very rough condition. The only people really interested in these bikes are people that were in their teens in the early 1970's. That makes them in their mid-60's. Those people are generally NOT looking for massive projects like this. Anybody in their 40's and 50's are more interested in RZ350's and bikes like that.
I know a mint H2 for 10k.

I saw three project bikes for sale for 4k... though i should have bought them!

I actually have a feeling the 2T market is dropping out a bit. Decent looking water buffalo in sudbury sitting at $4k right now.

$5 grand. Seems reasonable.

"Has Quebec reconstructed title"...

So it can't be put on the street in Ontario... so it's a $5,000 parts bike... not so reasonable.
46ff5c76e53d0ffcd79f000bdece41e8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom