Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 402 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Guy selling stock exhausts... for a grand.

Made me chuckle.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Wait. It fits "2000-2001 fit models R1 r6 gsxr600 cbr600 fz1" and aftermarket are illegal? What is it actually from? Obviously price is crazy in any case.

$4 grand. Doesn't seem crazy, until you see the picture with the frame dent... which the seller says is "inconsequential "...

Any frame damage, and Its an insurance write-off.

I'm pretty sure any reputable mechanic wouldn't certify this...
1abffa06d0514b90bc49b743e24d3eba.jpg

$4 grand. Doesn't seem crazy, until you see the picture with the frame dent... which the seller says is "inconsequential "...

Any frame damage, and Its an insurance write-off.

I'm pretty sure any reputable mechanic wouldn't certify this...
1abffa06d0514b90bc49b743e24d3eba.jpg

The frame looks painted. A little bondo and paint and that never happened. With that dent in that frame, I would inspect but wouldnt be too concerned about an unexpected failure.

The frame looks painted. A little bondo and paint and that never happened. With that dent in that frame, I would inspect but wouldnt be too concerned about an unexpected failure.
Not saying I wouldn't ride it, but any frame damage = possible structural failure = write-off.

If it was mine, I'd fill it and have the frame powdercoated, then likely ride it until its dead...

Frame and swing arm on these Buells contains oil and gas... not something I'd want to have damaged.

An ignominious end for a ZX-7

No price, but this abomination should be pushed off a cliff.
Looking at how crappy the background is, garage, driveway. I bet this bike? was put together with the most care to detail ever. NOT!!
Bet his neighbours are real impressed living next to this junkyard.

Back
Top Bottom