Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 365 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

View attachment 48374
Haha! You beat me to it, I came here to post that.
0aabcbeea0882dd2866881cac5342a49.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Haha! You beat me to it, I came here to post that.
0aabcbeea0882dd2866881cac5342a49.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
His price is right (zero). It looks like it's been in a fire and had a generally miserable life. I could see it on a rat rod. I prefer a little more can for less ear bleeding.

2001 Suzuki intruder 800 $700. Looks like it was left out side for many years

View attachment 48377
At this point you can almost skip calling it rust and just go straight for patina.

The pic of the guy sitting on it in crocs and socks is gold.

$_59.JPG

At this point you can almost skip calling it rust and just go straight for patina.

The pic of the guy sitting on it in crocs and socks is gold.

$_59.JPG
If the Crocs are included than it's a good deal. Other than that it only worth $200. Lol

Last edited:
One of our own. (imo anyway, let me know if I'm a pinecone). I have never been interested in an XS yet alone for that much money and it has a lot of question marks.

I have a fully stock 1981 Yamaha XS650 Special II with mag rims for sale. Bike is running, though it needs a new battery, an oil change, new tires, and a good run. No ownership, but is entirely clear.

63000km according to the odo, who knows if that's correct.

Rebuilt the top end myself under 500km ago. Bottom end seems fine, shifts well when warm, clutch engages nicely.

Looking for $3,000. It's not in the best shape, needs some TLC, but it starts/stops and rides fine, everything is functional, and I think it's a fair price.

"hand crafted custom....price will continue to go up as it is a work in progress."

??‍♂️?

He means 4000 right? He's got to mean 4000. That is steep but maybe fair for someone that wants an obviously hand built, metal faired bike. $400,000 is so far off in the rhubarb that I have trouble supressing uncontrollable laughter.

He means 4000 right? He's got to mean 4000. That is steep but maybe fair for someone that wants an obviously hand built, metal faired bike. $400,000 is so far off in the rhubarb that I have trouble supressing uncontrollable laughter.

It's probably worth at least 4k for its weight in scrap.

Just wait till he adds all the stickers to it to give it some extra HP.
2HP per sticker..

Yoko Ono made it work. Why not some hard done by motorcycle innovator?

Ya but now he’s got more work into it....price goes up as he continues!

Not only that but he is taking into account that the price of metal (yes sheet metal too) has gone up recently.

If you wait it out long enough and prices do come down, you might be able to get this tin can on 2 wheels for $1000 again.

That Tin Can bike is a great deal compared to this one.

1619610636567.png

$4000 is still way overpriced.
it was last posted at $1000 I believe and even at that price it isn't worth it. Except maybe in a zombie apocalypse where armoured steeds would be in demand.

Back
Top Bottom