Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 363 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

There's some good parts there.
Looks like Koni shocks, upgraded brakes, pipe, good seat and tank (That's rare)

If someone buys it I have a carb rack and a Mac pipe for you...pretty sure I have a complete motor too.

2002 bmw f650cl $1800. Mystery electrical problems then left outside for a few years.
Ad gone. I didnt want to own that bike 20 years ago and that feeling hasn't changed.

$4k firm for this abomination. Subframe looks like it may be tweaked too

If you get into the grey zone, and a blue plated dirt bike, much much cheaper.

For ex, I was quoted $1200-1400/yr for the WRR or CRF-L. The XCF-W, which is classified as motocross, not dual sport, yet street legal. $90/yr. I know another rider who got a TE250, also $90/yr

However, unlike the WR-R. a trailer or way to get to the trails is still best. Living in sauga, most trails I figured are a few hours away anyway, and that's by hwy, I didn't want to be on a 250 plank for a few hours, then reach the trails worn out, then ride the trails constantly thinking about the torture on the way back home.

Just for reference one of the quotes I got was $400/m on an xfc-w . As always be sure to shop around.

Just for reference one of the quotes I got was $400/m on an xfc-w . As always be sure to shop around.

woah... If you are looking at such bikes, PM me, I can give the contact of someone who deals in these bikes and rates them as such. A lot of companies don't know the difference between 250's

I’m gonna list the 2020 z900 with the exhaust system for 12k ?

Back
Top Bottom