Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 303 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

In the rubs garage.... An F150 HD,a Lexus suv,a Harley Road King and a Grom stunt bike just because.

Where does such a RUB live? Certainly not in the city. There are no garages that can fit all that here.

RSB maybe.

Where does such a RUB live? Certainly not in the city. There are no garages that can fit all that here.

RSB maybe.
Just a figure a speech. The F150 is usually in the driveway.
My neighbour has a new GTI a new S4 and a Monster 1200S that he has put 600km on in the last 5 years. There are several homes in the neighbourhood with baggers in the garage and new Rams or F150's. The Baggers are one weekend holiday bikes.
The guy that lives 3 doors down is ok. He has a Flat black slammed 40's pickup, a lowered Beetle with stinger exhaust,an old daily rider electraglide and a showbike chopper that his SO rides on Sundays and wakes up everyone for 10km.

Last edited:
guessing they'd be 905'ers
the black Ram with Monster sticker crowd
loud pipes on the cage and the bike
bad-ass insurance salesmen
Don't forget the obligatory HD sticker too. It's not possible to leave your house without showing the entire world how awesome you are and how many toys you have.

Don't forget the obligatory HD sticker too. It's not possible to leave your house without showing the entire world how awesome you are and how many toys you have.

is it considered dooshy to have an Aprilia sticker on your 15 year old Subaru?

asking for a friend

Last edited:
That might have been built by Daniel. Can't remember his gtam handle. He was selling them to rub's for a couple of years at a very good profit.
It's George

What do you guys think about this:

Ok this is what was posted on Facebook - Motorcycle Marketplace Ontario:

1990 HONDA CBR 250RR This bike was imported from Japan and extremely rare in Canada. It’s a 4 cylinder 250cc that redlines at 19,000 rpm and very light and nibble in handling. It has new tires and will have a fresh oil change and tuned for the new owner
Driven 15,000 km
$7,500

89137862_10158181862027002_5007964483117645824_o.jpg

What do you guys think about this:

Are you talking about the CBR250RR on there? Tough bike to put a value on really. I like them and think it's a pretty cool bike but you couldn't get $7500 from me....that's not to say some collector or guy that's into oddball bikes wouldn't pay it. It's a nice looking bike.

Ok this is what was posted on Facebook - Motorcycle Marketplace Ontario:

1990 HONDA CBR 250RR This bike was imported from Japan and extremely rare in Canada. It’s a 4 cylinder 250cc that redlines at 19,000 rpm and very light and nibble in handling. It has new tires and will have a fresh oil change and tuned for the new owner
Driven 15,000 km
$7,500

View attachment 42060
Part of me wants one as it sounds fun. The more practical part of me thinks it may be easier and cheaper to keep a Ferrari on the road than that thing. Without a friend in Japan working to source and ship parts, I suspect it would constantly be in the garage waiting for something to get it running.

Are you talking about the CBR250RR on there? Tough bike to put a value on really. I like them and think it's a pretty cool bike but you couldn't get $7500 from me....that's not to say some collector or guy that's into oddball bikes wouldn't pay it. It's a nice looking bike.
Yep that is the one, I copied the content for people to see. I thought it was intersting, so are some of the comments. But yeah the bike does seem to fall into a grey area. Then again it is pretty old.

^ new RH bar end
tank is smashed
fairing damage
rattle-can paint on the exhaust

mint condition that bike may be 7K for the right buyer
like that? 3?

no mention of ownership, wonder if those bikes are Transport Canada certified?
neat little track bike, but not for 7K

no mention of ownership, wonder if those bikes are Transport Canada certified?
It's old enough that Canada shouldn't care. They only care about compliance on vehicles less than 15 years old. The US only cares about vehicles less than 25 years old. This is why you can find a lot of vehicles that are "25 years old" that come with bluetooth, abs, fuel injection, A/C etc. As long as the style hasn't changed enough to throw a flag at the border, the new VIN often gets you in.

Reactions: J_F

Back
Top Bottom