Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 301 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

^ didn't notice the left hand kick start
weird, no way I could get used to that

figured it was Italian - but it's German
check out the Maico Bergman

wonder if anyone here would ride that?

IQ9zgQy.jpg
I'd be happy with any of the vehicles in that picture.

That's gold right there...

I like how he described the bike as violent, great selling point...I can just see some Woodbridge kid bugging his parents to buy it so he can park at Timmy's on highway 7 and pose in front of it wearing his matching sneakers and tracksuit.

No offense to the Woodbridge people, but you know I'm not wrong...
Bro!
Why you gotta hate?
Bro!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'm always concerned when the pics only show one side of a bike. Even more concerning when they want a lot of money and are a bit of a hike. Ffs people, kijiji allows up to 10 pictures, no ad should have less than 10 pictures.
Same for Tinder.
And all angles.

lol no hate, bro...just stating fact. Growing up we used to call it Hollywood North.

I worked in Woodbridge for 11 years, I got to learn the demographic quite well. Blew my mind to see 18 year old kids walk into the dealership with papa and buy a 40k plus car, cash.

I grew up in North York but was in Woodbridge long enough that people started to think I was from there lol, guess it rubbed off on me
Bro!
Why you gotta hate?
Bro!

10 grand for a 40 year old dirt bike?
I guess they carried an impressive rep back in the day
but 10 grand??
and I'm always impressed with armour alled knobbies

foKN0SB.jpg

Maico's are rare and pretty cool (to me at least, though I prefer the twin shock models), but he's probably 3k over-priced in this market.

There' not many places in Ontario to enjoy a 490 two stroke.

You used the left side kick starter with your right foot and put your full body wieght on it when it was cold, if they kick back you can break an ankle. Cousin had a Maico 360, at 15 I didnt wiegh enough to spin over the motor.

lol...WTF is that mess?
why does it have 3 speedometers?
don't think it's a Suzuki
certainly aint a Harley
That is a suzuki s40 650 single. It has the stock speedo on the bars, clock beside it and looks like a donor tank from a bigger bike that had a tank mounted speedo. Still a nasty mess, the bags don't help.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

That is a suzuki s40 650 single. It has the stock speedo on the bars, clock beside it and looks like a donor tank from a bigger bike that had a tank mounted speedo. Still a nasty mess, the bags don't help.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
Niether does anything else on it lol.

One of the ugliest motorcycles I've ever seen. I want to hear why someone would put a harley logo on it.

$3000 for a 2006 GS500F that's been repainted (damaged before?) and 46,600km on the clock.

Maico's are rare and pretty cool (to me at least, though I prefer the twin shock models), but he's probably 3k over-priced in this market.

Not even restored to stock. $7K, would be a stretch. Raced one in 79. Tractable power. Fresh set of Metzelers and it would out turn anything.

49577428141_58a0de7616_b.jpg

lol no hate, bro...just stating fact. Growing up we used to call it Hollywood North.

I worked in Woodbridge for 11 years, I got to learn the demographic quite well. Blew my mind to see 18 year old kids walk into the dealership with papa and buy a 40k plus car, cash.

I grew up in North York but was in Woodbridge long enough that people started to think I was from there lol, guess it rubbed off on me

I did business with that demographic for many years
there's more to the story than that

sure they get new cars and huge dough at weddings
but they are committed to the family business
huge hours and little salary, it all goes back into the company

it's baffling at first to mainga cakes

Back
Top Bottom