Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 299 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

"Boys, come to the house on Sat night, look at my new cardboard box. BYOB."
Yeah, sadly some "investments" in future classics don't work out well at all. A VRod was probably the worst HD to keep in a box. You need a fanboy bike in there, not one of the best bikes they made that most of the HD crowd hated.

A friend of my dad bought a Cadillac Allante and kept it in a garage as a future classic. How could you go wrong with a low-production american luxo-cruiser with a Pininfarina body right? Ooof. Like a stone. Inflation adjusted to 2019 dolllars they cost ~$90,000. One owner, low mile, garage kept examples are trying to get ~$5,000 to 20,000 now.

Yeah, sadly some "investments" in future classics don't work out well at all. A VRod was probably the worst HD to keep in a box. You need a fanboy bike in there, not one of the best bikes they made that most of the HD crowd hated.

A friend of my dad bought a Cadillac Allante and kept it in a garage as a future classic. How could you go wrong with a low-production american luxo-cruiser with a Pininfarina body right? Ooof. Like a stone. Inflation adjusted to 2019 dolllars they cost ~$90,000. One owner, low mile, garage kept examples are trying to get ~$5,000 to 20,000 now.

I didn't realize the MSRP of the Allante was double that of the El Dorado. That explains everything (I always thought they were neat) ... that would have been Ferrari money

Suzuki GSX-R 750 Streetfighter

Once again thinking that modding your bike adds value.
Haha.

"Rides very similar to something like a modern Aprilia Tuono but with the proven reliability of a GSX-R, along with lower insurance and maintenance costs. "

A GSXR has lower insurance? News to me.

Also: "Tags: KTM Super Duke Ducati Monster Panigale Yamaha MT-10 FZ-10 R1 R1M"

Does he really believe that's what his competition is or is he just being an ass and poisoning search results?

Reactions: J_F
hey @Evoex

have you done the Tuono conversion yet?

SuGPDuz.jpg

It says 750 but I cant find those colors for a 2011 750 anywhere those fairings have def been changed

theres two 2011s in the GTA for almost $2k less and both under 8,000km.
bar kits are at most $500.
for that price, i'd go for a real tuono

It's about the right size, does anyone sell a conversion kit to let you play video games using the grom as the controller :)
now we're talking!

I really want a grom but am afraid I'd spent way too much money into modding.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
mine will likely be for sale this year :p

Don't know much about the grom other than it's a cool looking little bike and apparently is a great platform for hooliganism.

This one looks really cool to me, seems to have a lot of money in it but 7500?

2017 Honda Grom ,

Price: $ 7,500

Don't know much about the grom other than it's a cool looking little bike and apparently is a great platform for hooliganism.

This one looks really cool to me, seems to have a lot of money in it but 7500?

2017 Honda Grom ,

Price: $ 7,500

Stretched grom

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back
Top Bottom