Stupid things people do in these times | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupid things people do in these times

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Don't want to clutter the corona virus thread.
Neighbour has 3 freerange cats that are in and out of his house all day. Elderly couples out walking always stop to pet them. And then of course they scurry back into the house.
They haven't been out of the house for maybe 3 weeks. Except to put up his xmas lites which he turns on every evening?
Every Friday all year round the woman has a bunch of people gather in their driveway for a 5k jog followed by a yak and spit session after the sweaty jog. Exchange hugs, and then back to their homes for more isolation.

People are really weird!

They leave their garage door open about 10" most of the day. The cats roam the neighbourhood killing everything that moves. Just another name for outdoor cat.

You want to borrow my skunk cage? ?

You want to borrow my skunk cage? ?
I already caught one of their cats 3 times in an attempt to get groundhogs and chipmunks. They don't talk to me because they know i have the trap, and think i killed one of them. I didn't.

Not cool. Cats arent my thing, but very not cool.

For the record I was joking.

Not a fan of cats either. (prefer dogs) But I would not cause harm to any animal.
The skunk cage is only for relocating skunks, only did it once.

For the record I was joking.

Not a fan of cats either. (prefer dogs) But I would not cause harm to any animal.
The skunk cage is only for relocating skunks, only did it once.
My cat likes these cages.
sha.jpg

Was at the gas station because my tank was empty. Lady in front of me topped up her tank. Nozzle clicked off after about 30 seconds. Asked her if it was broken. She replied no as she only put $2.50 to top it up, because......you never know.

Nuts

Was at the gas station because my tank was empty. Lady in front of me topped up her tank. Nozzle clicked off after about 30 seconds. Asked her if it was broken. She replied no as she only put $2.50 to top it up, because......you never know.

Nuts
I'm not going to lie, I'll probably fill at a half tank now instead of going to empty. That being said, I am averaging much less than 10 km a day right now. I feel like a Volt owner and only need to get gas every few months.

Last edited:
Cousin headed to Cancún for vacation, March 15th. What pandemic?

My daughter's pup is due for a groom and trim but the groomer is getting behind because now she not only sweeps the floor between jobs but also sanitizes. I don't know if she should be closing or not. Some dogs get painful matting if not groomed.

I'm not going to lie, I'll probably fill at a half tank now instead of going to empty. That being said, I am averaging much less than 10 km a day right now. I feel like a Volt owner and only need to get gas every few months.

At my pace of driving my Volt I won't need gas all year. And there's only about 2L in my tank right now.

On the flipside I haven't charged my wifes Ioniq in over a week now since she's working from home.

Cousin headed to Cancún for vacation, March 15th. What pandemic?

People like this should be flown directly to CFB Trenton on arrival back in Canada and forcibly confined there for 2 weeks.

Some people just don't care to be honest. We all saw the "young and invincible" at the beach. Just cause some are older doesn't mean they give a **** either.

My daughter's pup is due for a groom and trim but the groomer is getting behind because now she not only sweeps the floor between jobs but also sanitizes. I don't know if she should be closing or not. Some dogs get painful matting if not groomed.

Mine was due for vaccinations, oil change, and filter at the end of the month. My vet is only taking emergencies now, and they come to your car to get your pet. You're not allowed in the clinic.

Back
Top Bottom