Stupid things people do in these times | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupid things people do in these times

People like this should be flown directly to CFB Trenton on arrival back in Canada and forcibly confined there for 2 weeks.
Screw two weeks. Just leave them there until the vaccine is deployed. If they don't understand yet why they shouldn't have done something that dumb, they never will.

Mine was due for vaccinations, oil change, and filter at the end of the month. My vet is only taking emergencies now, and they come to your car to get your pet. You're not allowed in the clinic.
Isn't the dog going to be covered in disease if you have it? I guess they could wash them all on the way in?

Isn't the dog going to be covered in disease if you have it? I guess they could wash them all on the way in?

It's mostly to avoid owner to owner contact in the waiting room. There was a blurb in the email about procedures of bringing pets while showing symptoms.

Mostly inside the lungs, unless it can enter the blood stream and all the other vital organs, like the pours of your skin :/ you notice nobody has even mentioned that probability yet.

Don't want to clutter the corona virus thread.
Neighbour has 3 freerange cats that are in and out of his house all day. Elderly couples out walking always stop to pet them. And then of course they scurry back into the house.
They haven't been out of the house for maybe 3 weeks. Except to put up his xmas lites which he turns on every evening?
Every Friday all year round the woman has a bunch of people gather in their driveway for a 5k jog followed by a yak and spit session after the sweaty jog. Exchange hugs, and then back to their homes for more isolation.

People are really weird!
Not weird, just oblivious.

Borrow another friends BB gun.
You would not even know how to safely dispose of the body.
... and with a BB gun you would need to be a point blank range, don't try to euthanize something if you don't have a clue how to do it.

Mostly inside the lungs, unless it can enter the blood stream and all the other vital organs, like the pours of your skin :/ you notice nobody has even mentioned that probability yet.

because the probability is statistically zero

At my pace of driving my Volt I won't need gas all year. And there's only about 2L in my tank right now.

On the flipside I haven't charged my wifes Ioniq in over a week now since she's working from home.

People like this should be flown directly to CFB Trenton on arrival back in Canada and forcibly confined there for 2 weeks.
Better yet, reopen some of the mothballed Gov't facilities in the Arctic. Lots of old barracks accessible by air only, fly dumbass travelers straight to those facilities for the quarantine period (or until we have spare time to fly them back to civilization). They all have air strips, the buildings don't decay quickly up there - other than being a little chilly they should be quite comfortable for them.

Keeps the dumb and dumber away from the rest of us.

Better yet, reopen some of the mothballed Gov't facilities in the Arctic. Lots of old barracks accessible by air only, fly dumbass travelers straight to those facilities for the quarantine period (or until we have spare time to fly them back to civilization). They all have air strips, the buildings don't decay quickly up there - other than being a little chilly they should be quite comfortable for them.

Keeps the dumb and dumber away from the rest of us.

Can a polar bear get COVID from eating Chinese food?

Can a polar bear get COVID from eating Chinese food?
Don't you mean, can a Polar Bear get Covid from eating an infected Chinaman?

"No positive results were obtained from the mixed-breed dog and neither dog has shown any symptoms of disease, it said."

"Mammalian pets should be put under quarantine in department facilities if a person in their household becomes infected, it said, adding that there is no evidence that pet animals can be a source of Covid-19 for humans or that the virus can cause the disease in dogs."

The sky just got a little lower.

No man, some are just starting to understand. Lungs are lungs and lungs can't function when they are full of anything other then fresh air.

I have some ideas on how to macgyver a ventilator along the concept of an iron lung!
If anybody wants to spend some time on their computers doing more then photochopping my lemur onto a corona virus

It's mostly to avoid owner to owner contact in the waiting room. There was a blurb in the email about procedures of bringing pets while showing symptoms.
My daughter is a vet tec , they are full gowns, masks and hats. Considered essential service being 500 miles to the next dog ER. All animals are greeted in the parking lot and brought inside, owners wait in the car. They have had a lot of owners just say F this and taken the dog home. Three people in masks and gowns walking up to an 80lb German shepard goes sideways very quickly.

No man, some are just starting to understand. Lungs are lungs

Please explain to me why there aren't comparable infection numbers across all the other species in the animal kingdom.

I have all day. I'll wait.

Three people in masks and gowns walking up to an 80lb German shepard goes sideways very quickly.

My 80 lbs. Shepherd likes my vet, even although she jabs needles in her ass once a year and tricks her into getting a bath every Canada Day (and it takes 4 people to do it). My neighbour's dog gets muzzled to get his nails trimmed. Different dogs, different situation.

49687485992_6de177ea0c_b.jpg

Everybody who has been tested give me a thumbs up ;) I have all month

I showered my shorthaired dog yesterday, he smells like no tears baby shampoo instead of justpoo.

My boxer X will let anybody in the house, show them the silver chest and roll over for a belly rub. I put on a respirator to spray paint and she looses her mind. They all act different.

Back
Top Bottom