Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

bikers reunion in New Liskerard??? tempting ... but definitely need to be at least a 2-day-er if were to enjoy.

Just a day for me - Friday works. Gonna stick around longer too if we ride that day too ...

options??

45/503/507?

or

beaver valley?

or

niagara/ridge rd.?

all we have to do is pick a direction...

bikers reunion in New Liskerard??? tempting ... but definitely need to be at least a 2-day-er if were to enjoy.

Just a day for me - Friday works. Gonna stick around longer too if we ride that day too ...

options??

45/503/507?

or

beaver valley?

or

niagara/ridge rd.?

all we have to do is pick a direction...

How about Beaver Valley/Grey Bruce????

Maybe head up the Bruce Peninsula?? Any routes in someones hidden treasures ??

Let's see what 'Ride Grey Bruce' has to say for itself!!

Last edited:

Definitely interested as I'm looking forward to our next ride but I will not know if I can make this one until the last minute. I'll keep an eye here for sure though.

OK - I say Beaver Valley - with stop in Collingwood for lunch - then onwards - just looked for something remote and out there - hidden?? I don't know - I guess we can find out. I can work on a route and PM it ...

I've been up the Bruce - it's nice - but to really explore it you need to spend a day up there - and racing up seeing it and then back in the same day --- that's just too 'chinese bus tour' for me (it's OK - I can say that). But still a possibility.

So - I'm thinking Beaver Valley - Collingwood - skirt along and explore the Georgian Bay coastline - and then back ... can check out the Windmills and Terra Nova on the way back.

sorry to say "stillgamers", I wont be making this friday's ride (too much work on my plate). Enjoy and be safe for those riding this one.

I do not know the roads in the west as well as I know them in the east, but here is a route that starts at Buttonville Airpoprt: http://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/19182

Let me know if the ride is on, but it will also be a last minute thing.

Last edited:
Ok, you guys practice while I'm gone this long weekend, and
Do the Really Great Rides next weekend when I'm back.

Happy Canada Day - Keep those Sparklers burning!

Wishing you a great ride! I'll be ready for the next one.:thumbleft: (Big sore thumbs up)

Great ride today! I'm glad I went and the hand did not bother me at all, the throttle rocker helped I'm sure. (thanks Owen).
It was nice to sit back and soak in the scenery and not worry about the next turn off, time frame, nothin', just enjoy riding and especially on many roads I had not been on before.
Owen, good luck and I hope you really enjoy your upcoming trip.

Great ride today! I'm glad I went and the hand did not bother me at all, the throttle rocker helped I'm sure. (thanks Owen).
It was nice to sit back and soak in the scenery and not worry about the next turn off, time frame, nothin', just enjoy riding and especially on many roads I had not been on before.
I thought I saw someone who looked like you this morning. Was that you who tried to cross the road and waved at me? I thought that it cannot be you since you indicated that you could not make this one.

thanks. will be posting up pics of the trip.
here's one from today, coming back near Bradford.

100_6485.jpg

Damn, i cant believe i missed this one. glad u guys enjoyed ur selves though.

Most def a great ride........

Good times Gents!

Looking forward to the next one!

thanks. will be posting up pics of the trip.
here's one from today, coming back near Bradford.

View attachment 25221

Nice pic! I thought I was the only one who was admiring those huge bright yellow fields. I just didn't think the time was right at lunch to say "Dude! Those yellow fields are gorgeous!" although I'm sure I could have snuck it in between the band-aid request and the Mac&Cheese, hahaha. (Beef and Stitches...FTW)
Take Care and we will have an awesome route built and waiting for when you get back.

It's a bit early to completely plan out a ride for next weekend but I am 99% sure I will be free to get in a good all day ride (if I stay away from sharp things). Joe, it is time to start complaining about a sore throat or something at work.
Inspired by our last ride I have kind of laid out a route that I have never done before, it is in the opposite direction and mostly left to chance.
Maybe we can try for a mid-week evening ride and get together to hit some of the local roads and discuss different route options for the weekend over a coffee.
Post or PM if interested. (I do not have a route that I can send yet.)

Nice meeting up, enjoyed Sideroad 10 and River Road just before I had to cut out but it sounds like you had a great ride.

Hope to make a another ride or 2 this sumer. I can also make the odd evening ride during the week when my my son's soccer allows.

Ride Safe.

Back
Top Bottom