Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

I'm definitely up for this one!! The weather this weekend doesn't look so good anyway. With this much advanced notice I will easily earn enough points for an all day ride.:thumbup:

I'm definitely up for this one!! The weather this weekend doesn't look so good anyway. With this much advanced notice I will easily earn enough points for an all day ride.:thumbup:

ha! i was thinking the same but unfortunately, am working :( though i feel like ill be sick that day only. LoL

I know it is still a way off but so far the weather for the Saturday 18th looks great but if it does change how many are willing/able to switch to Sunday if it indeed turns out to be the dry day?
I have some ideas on a really nice route that again will keep us off the 400 series going there, hits the good roads, then gives the option of taking the 400 home (express) or taking a more scenic route or even a bit of both. I have it on my MapSource so can send it to anyone who would like to see it and has ideas or input. As-is it stands at about 570km round trip from Mark./Stouff. area and I figure about 10+hrs including stops for lunch, gas, etc.
Also, I'm up for some mid-week evening rides, few hours once the house has settled down. PM or post if you are interested in riding some of the more local routes. (Actually a great time to discuss weekend rides over a coffee too.)

Can't do a Sunday for me...really hoping Saturday turns out to be dry

Can't do Sunday either.......
Mid week (late in week) could also be a possibility......

Fair enough, Saturday it is!! Fingers crossed as I am looking forward to this ride. I will PM the route I was thinking about and that way we can change it up and then nail down meet times/location etc.

P.S. I am always up for a mid week ride and can get away almost any day on short notice so keep me in mind if you want some company.:thumbright:

Can't do Saturday 18th, already involved in this Healing Cycle practice ride. Could do Sunday though.

great! nice to see a finalized date. i'm bringing Ed (loud dual pipe 250) with me again.. it was his first all day ride the last time we met and he ended up with a sore neck but absolutely loved the whole ride.. LOL

So far the weather is looking gooooood. PM sent with route idea. Ambitious..yes, but what a nice ride it would be. PM or post if anyone else would like to see the proposed route or has some ideas they would like to share. Looks like an 8:00am meet with 8:30 stand up will be in order.
Famous Sams again? Woodbine Ave/Stouffville Rd. (nice and close to 404, gas, bacon, coffee)

I would like to partake in one of your planned rides.

Last edited:
Oops, this Saturday is CVMG Paris Swapmeet. Maybe the next ride.

Next ride it is. Maybe we can go on a Sunday and see the CVMG crowd at Famous Sam's before heading out...I love those bikes! I rode my '79 Kawi with them to last years Brits in the Park, once there we had to tuck the Hondas, Kawis, etc. out of sight. haha.

I would like to partake in one of your planned rides.

Sat. 8am-bacon sandwich, 8:30 stand-up, 570km's to the twisties and back, mmmmmmmmmm back bacon. Welcome.

Last edited:
Good to see older guys getting together and doing some serious riding. I grew up as a Rocker in the UK and Zep was my fav band so I am old! The CVMG rally is on this coming weekend, not much of a ride or at least I can't find any roads from Lake Simcoe down but loads of lovely bikes. I plan to camp there this weekend but would love to join in for a ride sometime in the future.

Ok Gamers!

For all those who are good for the Saturday ride please confirm on the thread or PM so we don't leave without anyone.....

Famous Sams @ Woodbine Ave/Stouffville Rd.

Looks like an 8:00am meet with 8:30 departure

Weather looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom