Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

I'm in for Saturday, my buddy kawi may show up as well.
Ok Gamers!

For all those who are good for the Saturday ride please confirm on the thread or PM so we don't leave without anyone.....

Famous Sams @ Woodbine Ave/Stouffville Rd.

Looks like an 8:00am meet with 8:30 departure

Weather looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whooohooo...T minus 12 hours 30 min. Weather looks fantastic. If any one coming would like my # to text/call if they are running a little bit late in the morning PM me. (I would like the group to have it anyhoo.)
Again;
8am meet at Famous Sams (Woodbine Ave / Stouffville Rd) stand up at approx. 8:30 ish.
Full tank-o-gas (Petro-Can across the street)
570+km's 11hrs+or- including lunch, coffee, bio breaks
Heading Nord, PM for the route map.
:thumbup:

Hey!
Really great meeting new people, who Love to Ride.
Brilliant route D. Thanx for making it happen & for the kiddie kone.
Doesn't matter how many times we ride the same
roads, there is always a better experience. Perfect weather. Great lunch Loc.
Didn't want the day to end! What a surprize.
I'm ready for the next one.

Hey everyone,
Epic ride yesterday. It was a near perfect experience for me because we had to go home and end it (12 hour ride wasn't enough LOL). Other than that it was a GREAT - great company, great route, great weather, no tickets, no accidents. Glad Osirus got home safe :)
cant wait for the next one. I really hope it falls on my day off :)
I'll email pics. PM if your interested in seeing it.
BTW, i think we should call the route "twisted bowels" :)
joe

Sounds like you all had a great one.

I was jealous I missed out yesterday; so I rode most of the same route today (only had about 8 hours so shaved it a bit).

Beautiful.

Yeah, what a great day. It was an absolute pleasure meeting new friends and seeing familiar faces again. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos and would like to thank the team photographer in advance, also a big thanks to Murray for doing a great job of keeping the group together through such winding roads.
Almost 600k with good food, good laughs, and a great ride and all getting home safe...perfect!
I really look forward to seeing you all again at the next Still in the Game ride.:thumbup:
That run is a "must do" once our friends and others interested who missed it can make it out to enjoy with the group as that is what made it so good. And to think of the roads we didn't take due to construction, etc., the next one will be even better.

Great Ride!

And the 'Still in the Game' ADV excitement continues!

Looking forward to the Team Photos as well!!!!!!!!!

Great group ride, great route, and GREAT weather!!

Now all I need is a rear tire with some actual rubber on it and I am set for the next one ;)

Good Times!!!

working on the rest of the pics.. check your PM for link and passwords enjoy

I wouldn't mind seeing the sweeper's view of the pack ;)

Last edited:
just posing the "gamers" adventures.. were not allergic to rain :)

http://
IMG_3335.jpg

Last edited:
The Wolfpack rides.......

Time to start thinking about Still in the Game Ride #3???

How is everyones availability over the long weekend?

dang, im working on that weekend and too early to call in sick.. but i can do a friday :)

yup that friday, but ill see if i could switch to accommodate the pack :)

and just to entice the other pack members here's the #2 ride
http://
IMG_3582.jpg

Last edited:
Start thinking about the next ride??? I've been thinking about it since I took the key out after the last ride! haha.
Looking forward to a good ride on the long weekend but not sure about availability yet, and 90% sure a 2 day ride is out for me. Family coming to stay.

Back
Top Bottom