Startcraft world championship this weekend in Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Startcraft world championship this weekend in Toronto

dragonrider

Not sure if any SC fans here. Just so let you know SC2 world championship will take place right here in Toronto this Friday to Sunday. You can watch the top players from America, Europe and Asia right at your door step. I am going for the Sunday finals.

If I understand this correctly, this is an event to go watch people play video games?

Maybe I am just getting old, but, why???

thank you for telling me where not to be
however you should send this info to retirement homes and places for kids...

Is this going to include smoking hot chicks dressed as anime characters? Happens every year here at the convention centre near my work and it's nice to watch...except when you have old fat dudes dress up as anime characters in tight outfits...not so cool anymore.

Is this going to include smoking hot chicks dressed as anime characters? Happens every year here at the convention centre near my work and it's nice to watch...except when you have old fat dudes dress up as anime characters in tight outfits...not so cool anymore.

Lol. Sort of. @other-replies, if you play the game, it's fun to watch how pros play. If not interested, just ignore this thread. Just Thought someone heRe maybe interested. Go or no go is not reflection of the age, networth or sexual orientation:)

If I understand this correctly, this is an event to go watch people play video games?

Maybe I am just getting old, but, why???

It's on TV in S. Korea.

I knew that but didn't think it was just on regular channels. Then I visited and was trying to find something on TV. Sure enough I came across the Starcraft 2 channel. Next channel was Starcraft 1.

It's on TV in S. Korea.

I knew that but didn't think it was just on regular channels. Then I visited and was trying to find something on TV. Sure enough I came across the Starcraft 2 channel. Next channel was Starcraft 1.

The event is live-streamed on internet too. But I think it is the first time the world championship is held in Toronto (maybe wrong though).

Reading a thread like this makes me want to go drink some gasoline, eat a raw steak and bang a stripper.

Reading a thread like this makes me want to go drink some gasoline, eat a raw steak and bang a stripper.

Just don't have a smoke after drinking the gasoline ;)

Darien?

<a data-cke-saved-href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHiEYIEkqyc" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHiEYIEkqyc">[video=youtube_share;gHiEYIEkqyc]http://youtu.be/gHiEYIEkqyc[/video]

"Smoke weed everydaayyyyy ay ay ay yeeeeh........."

E-sports is growing at an exponential rate as other sports are saturated. It makes sense when you see all thr video games that are out there and how much time people spend playing them.

Dota2, lol, starcraft 2, cod, world of tanks and so many more with followers who are as hardcore as any baseball or football followers.

Prize pools also grow each year where range can be from tens of thousands to millions now.

In Korea you can get mad groupies if you are a pro and good.

Not going but interested in seeing the event and crowd. Glhf

All the kids who never had a gf are gonna be playing....

All the kids who never had a gf are gonna be playing....

I'm surprised you didn't follow that generalization with "all bikers are gangsters".

Back
Top Bottom