Space junk incoming | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Space junk incoming

Wish list...
Boston Gardens, Andrea Horwath's Cottage and Old Trafford.

No touchy
Ganny
Any Tim Hortons locations.

Bieber's house...hopefully when he’s having a party with Taylor Swift and Piers Morgan.

Wish list...
Boston Gardens, Andrea Horwath's Cottage and Old Trafford.

No touchy
Ganny
Any Tim Hortons locations.

What if I’m a Bruins fan AND a Man Utd supporter.

Would I still be allowed to ride in the Ganny?

Ummm…asking for a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found another one that has a visualization of where its trajectory will be. They haven't narrowed down the time of re-entry yet, but presumably that will happen as it comes closer. CZ-5B Rocket Body (ID 48275) | The Aerospace Corporation

Current prediction 9 May 04:19 UTC plus or minus 8 hours (19 minutes after midnight Saturday night/Sunday morning our time). The center of the time window would put it just north of the north island of New Zealand, but half an hour later would put it over the US Northeast, and 35 minutes sooner would put it over north Africa. That orbit also passes over southern Spain and Portugal.

We were warned.

No not there pieces could hit my house.

Sent from my Chesterfield using my thumbs
Don't you have some land? Hopefully you could collect a bunch of the Ti and unobtanium and sell it for scrap (or negotiate with China to give them back their crap if you end up with computers or something else that looks intellectually valuable).

Updated: 09 MAY 2021 03:26 (UTC) ± 2 hours

The track of the most likely orbit passes over a piece of Mexico and Florida (if it's 15 or 10 minutes before then) and Portugal and southern Spain (if it's about 7 or 8 minutes after then), and then a big section of northern Africa (if it's up to about 22 minutes after).

Mar-a-Lago is not out of the question ...

Couple more interesting finds. It looks like the predictions are narrowing in on the previous orbit (coming down faster).

9-May 02:04 (UTC) +/- 1 h, center of this prediction is right on the coastline of Portugal Upcoming and Recent Decays and Re-entries - eventually air drag, gravity or retro-fire mean that a spacecraft or satellite is no longer able to stay in orbit. It re-enters the atmosphere to be destroyed or make a safe landing.

9-May 01:48 (UTC) +/- 1 h, center of this prediction is in the Pacific close to the equator west of South America ONLINE 3D SATELLITE AND FLARE TRACKING - Visual SAT-Flare Tracker 3D

This orbit passes over central America and the Caribbean before going across the Atlantic, northern Portugal, northern Spain, over the Mediterranean, Saudi Arabia.

02:00 (UTC) is 10 pm Eastern (UTC-4)

Back
Top Bottom