Sooo wrecked my bike. Need some help. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sooo wrecked my bike. Need some help.

Going the speed limit around a blind corner in a heavy downpour sounds kinda not safe...

Sorry about you going down though and hope you not hurt too bad.

Nope. I was doing the speed limit going around a blind corner and failed to avoid the foliage on the road. It was a very heavy, sudden downpour so the tree overhanging the lane dropped a nice surprise for me. The cop sounded skeptical, though I'm not sure why. He asked me "Where are the leaves then?". I said the fall was 45 minutes ago and it stopped raining almost immediately after I fell, so with cars constantly driving by it's not surprising there's nothing there.

I suppose it's worth a shot. I'll find out.

IF you need help, feel free to PM ME. I am more than happy to help out...

I'd get someone that has experience to make a list of things wrecked on your bike (JohnnyP636 comes to mind). You hit pretty hard, you need to get someone to carefully inspect the frame and swingarm for cracks. I expect the insurance company would write it off if you claimed it.

If the careless charge sticks, insurance will be approaching unaffordable anyway, you might as well claim it and get the cheque for the pre-crash value of your bike.

I know those bikes very well. I do have a bunch of parts for them as well. I'd say by just looking at the pics and without inspection your probably into about $500-$750 in parts. The hardest part to find used is the rear subframe on those bikes...you may need to buy new. I've rebuilt dozens of those bikes and work cheap. (shamless plug...lol)

I know those bikes very well. I do have a bunch of parts for them as well. I'd say by just looking at the pics and without inspection your probably into about $500-$750 in parts. The hardest part to find used is the rear subframe on those bikes...you may need to buy new. I've rebuilt dozens of those bikes and work cheap. (shamless plug...lol)

Well, that's cheaper than what I was expecting. I will definitely be needing some assistance, I just need to figure out how much I'm going to be spending on legal fees first.

Really appreciate all the help you guys have given. I had no idea what to do about this.

DUDE i am so sorry about the bike........ Glad your ok .... that sucks ***...i loved that bike

Take woodzee up on that! I've bought parts from him before and dude knows his R6s

Back
Top Bottom