some really scary **** happened yesterday (non motorcycle related)! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

some really scary **** happened yesterday (non motorcycle related)!

Dont use that SD card, try recovering the video... especially if you were filming while the cops rolled in

Crap autocorrect. Meant invincible not invisible. lol Woops.

I call BS. It's perfectly legal to walk down the middle of the street with an air gun/pistol with a muzzle velocity of less than 152.4 m/second.

911: Hello 911 police, fire, medical?
someone: "there's a white guy walking down Water street holding a gun"
911: We're sending the police.
two minutes later: Person holding BB gun is face down in on the pavement at gun point by 10 police officers.

sure it may be legal to walk the down the street with a BB gun, but it's not a good idea.

911: Hello 911 police, fire, medical?
someone: "there's a white guy walking down Water street holding a gun"
911: We're sending the police.
two minutes later: Person holding BB gun is face down in on the pavement at gun point by 10 police officers.

sure it may be legal to walk the down the street with a BB gun, but it's not a good idea.

Might wanna send that memo to the kids who are up and down my street with pellet guns on a regular basis.

Neighbours: Kids heading out to the woods to shoot? Have fun, boys.

Now I'm quite sure it's different where you live. Compton, right?

Last edited:
Yet another police overreaction.

If the OP didn't volunteer the bb gun (without intimidation from the police), his legal property was stolen. I can't believe the footage was destroyed as well...downright disgraceful!

Yet another police overreaction.

If the OP didn't volunteer the bb gun (without intimidation from the police), his legal property was stolen. I can't believe the footage was destroyed as well...downright disgraceful!

Or exaggeration from the OP....

Freeking alarmists!

Never Say it is a replica, they are illegal, and an airgun which is a copy of a firearm is/ can be considered a replica.

You can get your gun back,

I had a similar thing happen to me, but they confiscated many really old, rare and valuable airguns.

I had to wait about 6 months for the center for forensic science to test and verify that they were under 500fps mv.

They passed and tagged them and I picked them up at a police station in etobikoke.

Just call the seargent of your div. and ask when you can have your gun back. You paid good money for it and purchased it legally, never mind paying tax on it! So they dont have any right to relieve you of your TOY gun, also it was not used in the comission of a crime, in which case you would be charged as if it were real.

Don't let them set a precident with this or all of us kids will soon be loosing our TOYS.

I'm not a lawyer or a cop, but this is one thing I know I know!

They can't just take your belongings, if you let them, one of them will be at home playing with it for free, it's a license to steel!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom