some really scary **** happened yesterday (non motorcycle related)! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

some really scary **** happened yesterday (non motorcycle related)!

one of them was an ahole. He asked me why am I doing this?? And i replied like 10 times that i do visual effects and it is just my hobby. And then he would say "you are not answering my question??"

Okay, hold on...you actually shidoobied your pants??? This story is weird.

Okay, hold on...you actually shidoobied your pants??? This story is weird.

you have no idea how it feels when there are guns right on your head. i didn't **** my pants for real.

so why would it go on record?

Thats what is bugging me!! At that time i had no idea what was happening, everything seemed to be spinning and the idea of me getting shot and my kid left like that just really shocked me. But thats what i heard the officer say that it will go on record.

you have no idea how it feels when there are guns right on your head. i didn't **** my pants for real.

Literally: adverb : meaning: actually; without exaggeration or inaccuracy: i.e. The city was literally destroyed. ;)

Literally: adverb : meaning: actually; without exaggeration or inaccuracy: i.e. The city was literally destroyed. ;)

yea i know. But no i didn't actually shwrewrt my pants. Would've been funny though, may be not!

These days, I'm afraid about the 50 feet between the front door and the back of my truck when I have my gun in a case and I'm going hunting, if someone driving by or a neighbour sees it if I'll have cops pulling me over once I get on the road.
Man do I ever hate this over sensitive society we live in!

Blame that on the bleeding heart Liberals (I'm not 100% conservative). Think of the children, kind of mentality.

I remember I was doing the exact same thing. My neighbour called the cops and stopped my bro. He asked him to open his trunk to search him. He declined.

You're living in the country so nobody would call the cops, but if that was in the city, they'll be there in 15mins.

I don't mind someone getting arrested for waving around a rifle like a toy, but if u are responsibly transporting it, I don't see the problem

yea i know. But no i didn't actually shwrewrt my pants. Would've been funny though, may be not!

If your lying about your unsoiled underpants why should we believe you now? You have no evidence except your word which means nothing now...we've already exposed one of your lies and it's only Post #29.

If your lying about your unsoiled underpants why should we believe you now? You have no evidence except your word which means nothing now...we've already exposed one of your lies and it's only Post #29.

i dont care you believe it or not. It doesn't benefit me in anyway. I am just spreading the word so that other folks don't make a mistake like that.

visual effects as a hobby? you running around sporting a huge turd hammock in the back of your pants would be a pretty amusing visual effect. just sayin...

Thats what is bugging me!! At that time i had no idea what was happening, everything seemed to be spinning and the idea of me getting shot and my kid left like that just really shocked me. But thats what i heard the officer say that it will go on record.

It won't go on your 'record' so to speak, but most police agencies do record all enconters with individuals. Next time you encounter police they will have a record of the incident. I am not sure how wide spread this is shared across the various police agencies.

It will go into Toronto police records as a interaction with police. It will not show up as a charge or a conviction, but when Toronto Police Services run your name through the system on a later date they may simply ask you about the incident.

It will go into Toronto police records as a interaction with police. It will not show up as a charge or a conviction, but when Toronto Police Services run your name through the system on a later date they may simply ask you about the incident.

ok thanks. That is a little relief. I am thinking of calling tps and asking them the implications.

Sorry, but I couldn't help but think of all the people that believe in religion when I read this.

My friend and a few buddies were shooting off a potato gun in Georgetown about 15 years ago. He said, all of a sudden there were a bunch of flashlights and guys coming out of the woods surrounding them. Apparently Halton police called the Brampton swat team (or whatever they are called). No charges were laid because my friend had rescued some lost kids earlier that year, so the cops obviously took the gun and let them go.

Had a similar situation a long time ago. Guns drawn, serious business but once they found out it was a pellet gun they calmed down and let me keep it.

I call BS. It's perfectly legal to walk down the middle of the street with an air gun/pistol with a muzzle velocity of less than 152.4 m/second.

Back
Top Bottom