some really scary **** happened yesterday (non motorcycle related)! | GTAMotorcycle.com

some really scary **** happened yesterday (non motorcycle related)!

rashidme

I feel so good that i am alive and typing this :). I do visual effects and stuff. So, the other day I was out shooting a video with my brother for my youtube channel. We were making a good guy shooting a bad guy vid using a bb gun. We were almost done when 6 police cruisers rushed to us and all i hear is "ON THE GROUND!!!" and when i looked i see shot guns and pistols being pointed at me. I suddenly threw the bb gun away and lay down, OH MY GOD!! i almost **** my pants.

They took the bb gun away to destroy it, deleted all the footage that we spent 2 hours on but didn't lay any charges. Said it will be only on record and if someone asks just explain to them what you guys were doing.

bb gun aside, i ain't event touching a gun made out of cardboard.

Lesson learned!!!

EDIT: replaced literally with almost.

Last edited:
WHy would they need to destroy a bb gun and your videos?

You were obviously wrong and was out in the publics view when they saw that bb gun.

Oh my god!!! :lmao:

Glad you were not near a motorcycle or they might have just shot you. LOL

Oh my god!!! :lmao:

Glad you were not near a motorcycle or they might have just shot you. LOL
lol, i was thinking that.

And it was on sunday, in a very deserted area. near some junkyard. someone must have seen us.

Wow who would ever think cops would show up with guns drawn in a situation like that...

They deleted your footage? I don't think they have the right to do that do they? Confiscating the BB gun I can sort of understand even though I disagree with it.

I am an actual real housecat. After I take a bong hit, I SWEAR I can type in English for about 60 secomeow meow meow meow meow meow

I am an actual real housecat. After I take a bong hit, I SWEAR I can type in English for about 60 secomeow meow meow meow meow meow

[video=youtube;VxKfC77XAp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKfC77XAp8[/video]

note: there's swearing.

Imagine what would happen if it was a real gun

Dude, this happened to me about 8 years ago!!

I had a BB gun and I was twirling it around my finger in the car (I was the passenger) and when we finally got back to my friends house (about 2 hours later) there were so many cop cars and we were thinking, whoa, something is going down!

We park in the driveway, get out of the car and there's 10 cops walking towards us telling us to put our hands on the car; we did. They said they received calls stating the passenger had a gun and we told them we have a BB gun in the trunk, they checked and when they saw it was a BB gun, all the cops left except a couple that took our info down.

One cop goes "Wow, this looks just like my gun but it's lighter!" and then another one grabs my shoulder and he's like "Someone like me is going to shoot first and ask questions later."

I'll never forget that, they let us keep the gun, told us not to show it in public and let us on our way.

Amazing how times have changed!

I would however, call the Police ahead of time and tell them what you're doing, "I would just like to inform you that I'm shooting a video and we're using replica guns, there's two of us in so and so area, and we'll be there around from so and so time." This is a common courtesy so when the Police get calls, they'll know and won't over react. You can even go to the closest division and do it in person and introduce yourself.

Remember, honest citizens have nothing to hide, so this is a good precaution should be shoot guns in the future ;)

Happened here to a workmate. He was heading to his car for a paintball tournament, dressed in camo fatigues with the stock of hi PB rifle sticking out of dufflebag. A short cell-phone call later by a passerby and he was surrounded by the local tactical response unit a bit down the road.

No idea why they would delete your video... Or why they even have the right to view it?

If you were seriously out of a busy area and minding your own I can't see why after they realized what you were up to that they wouldn't have just at least only told you it wasn't a good idea and set you on your way, as what you were doing isn't exactly illegal... Hell, you could almost do it with a real fire arm and get away with it, not that you should EVER point even a BB gun at a person.

As a kid I used to walk past the 6 houses on my street with my pellet gun in hand to the bush lot and fields at the end of the street to go in and shoot at whatever, and there were people that were walking around in there on the trails all the time. I would just cock the gun so the barrel was obviously open, let the people go by and then continue my fun. Not once did I ever have a cop show up at the door or stop me.

These days, I'm afraid about the 50 feet between the front door and the back of my truck when I have my gun in a case and I'm going hunting, if someone driving by or a neighbour sees it if I'll have cops pulling me over once I get on the road.
Man do I ever hate this over sensitive society we live in!

i am still a bit shaky folks. how long does it stay on record though? My record was super clean, lol.

Back
Top Bottom