So, who's going to be riding a new bike come spring? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

So, who's going to be riding a new bike come spring?

I was a few days away from buying a new 2012 ZX6r last month. Had to put things on hold as I apparently need to get some surgery done at the end of March which means I won't be riding until end of May or early June. Still contemplating on making a deal as I really want a new ride this season.

2012 250r, first bike.

jfjLw1tZupEDz.jpg

2003 CBR600 F4i! Bought it on my bday in fall, can't wait to take her for a spin :)

PS that V4s is super sexy.

After not owning a bike since '89, bought a new 2011 Fazer and can't wait til spring arrives...

8374823422_b0bd96637f.jpg

Bought an R1200GS, I figure about 4 weeks to pick up.RHF_Red.jpg

Full rebuild with internal goodies, full suspension rebuild, new bearings for linkage, wheels etc, new tires, chain, sprockets and most likely graphics as well plus a very thorough cleaning... Basically a new bike!

What's happening with the wheels?
What other parts are you waiting for, should be ready for spring, no?
Should have them in 2 months apparently, but I have the stock wheels if I dont and I can always borrow Carrozzeria's off my other bike if I want...What I need most is more money! Some stuff is back ordered too, like my Ohlins damper...

really nice bike...I'm working my way up to that. I'll have my tiger 1050 for a while yet though.

I was very close to buying the Triumph explorer, I think the 3 year warranty made up my mind for the GS. I did ride my buddy's GSA, but at 5ft 8, I found it too much bike for me.

BTW BMW got smart and moved the clutch up front so you don't get a $2000 clutch replacement bill!

Last edited:
I don't know what I'll be riding.
It depends on how much I get for my current bike when I sell it, and what catches my fancy as I peruse the want ads with cash in hand.
I do this almost every spring.

I gotta say, the standard RSV4 Factory looks pretty tasty too... makes me wonder if I made the right decision on the SE, which is mostly just paintwork (tricolour as they like to say).

528668_10151425602339162_1525823381_n.jpg

Do you really need other peoples approval?

If you mean me, then no. It's just an internal thing... since I've been told that only the SE version comes to Canada this year anyways, I don't think it's like I have a real choice anyways. But being an Italian company, who knows... heh

Back
Top Bottom