So, who's going to be riding a new bike come spring? | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

So, who's going to be riding a new bike come spring?

Just paid my down payment yesterday! My new (to me) 2009 Yamaha YZF R6, just a little upgrade from my '87 ZX1000 :)

T2eC16VHJF0E9nmFRpHBRW2Zz6w48_20.jpg

You bought my baby! Take good care of her :')

You can change the flames if you want then I won't recognize it going down the street. lol

Last edited:
I take possession as soon as the weather is nice & the salt is gone lol!
ajy6usu6.jpg

Last edited:
Yamaha Valve inspections aren't needed until 42,000 KM/s.
Tell that to all my friends that have blown 07 R1 engines from dropped valves :(

-Jamie M.

unoR I too am biased. I love the blue on your bike and that style looks way better than the new ones.

I officially really don't like you. God damn that's an amazing bike!
He already removed the bodywork and had some custom paint work done, before he even took the bike home!!!

-Jamie M.

You bought my baby! Take good care of her :')

You can change the flames if you want then I won't recognize it going down the street. lol

Love the look of these flames, you shouldn't have sold it. I think I might have also seen the bike in person...last year at the dyno place in burlington,,

I take possession as soon as the weather is nice & the salt is gone lol!
ajy6usu6.jpg

Traded my 05 636 for a 2012 848 EVO Dark Stealth and thought I had a bad ***** bike until I saw this....I hate you!!

Lol nice bike!

Love the look of these flames, you shouldn't have sold it. I think I might have also seen the bike in person...last year at the dyno place in burlington,,
Yep I was there. I'll miss it but it was getting expensive with insurance. Maybe I can buy it back when I have a money tree :(

Yeep I was there. I'll miss it but it was getting expensive with insurance. Maybe I can buy it back when I have a money tree :(
Can I ask, if Jamie had payed you the 3k he owes you, would you have sold the bike?

Back
Top Bottom