So, who's going to be riding a new bike come spring? | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

So, who's going to be riding a new bike come spring?

Hoping to upgrade to an R6 this spring, hopefully I can get the cash!
Great choice :) If you're getting an older one, get the 05, if a newer one 08/09 is nice :)

-Jamie M.

Was gunning for a KLR650... but someone's been foking and i might have to take some unexpected responsibilities.

After having put 1000$ in some gear + course last summer its kind of a bummer but i guess im supposed to be happy to let go of this dream for a few years... (.... hmmm still not convinced yet lol)

Cause he has this thing all Yamaha owners have, called good taste (moon)

I had a Yamaha. Hated the people in the Yamaha dealership in Hamilton. They put me off so much on a regular basis any time I needed something. Blame them for my change in taste :|

All the valve, head and clutch problems my friends have had with R1s over the last few years don't impress me much. Meanwhile my 05 gsx-r was beat mercilessly on track for five years, crashed twice and still ran killer well when I sold it to Eric Fiset last fall.

All the valve, head and clutch problems my friends have had with R1s over the last few years don't impress me much. Meanwhile my 05 gsx-r was beat mercilessly on track for five years, crashed twice and still ran killer well when I sold it to Eric Fiset last fall.
I can see Eric now ... "Shaman! You said it was never raced and never dropped!" lol.

Yeah, not looking forward to the valve stem inspection on my R1 :(

-Jamie M.

Heh, no, there was no hiding the bodywork scars on that bike. Nor the scar along the right hand side of the engine case where it rode the rail around Temptation at 'Bogie when McRae broke his back on it.

Was looking into a 996, but it's not in the cards for this year. Perhaps next season!

Just paid for my new to me 2006 virago 250. Can't wait to start riding. Will pick it up as doon as the weather is nice.

Just had my new (to me) 2012 Ducati Monster 1100 EVO dropped off yesterday. Fired it up, looked at it from every angle, stared longingly....it's going to be a short but tough wait till spring!

Just had my new (to me) 2012 Ducati Monster 1100 EVO dropped off yesterday. Fired it up, looked at it from every angle, stared longingly....it's going to be a short but tough wait till spring!
You'll love it.Great motor.

A beautifully handcrafted, sexy Italian bike.

Update: Goddamn Italian bike would not be as affordable as I thought.

Looking for other options...

Last edited:
RSV4-R... just $14K this year MSRP, AFAIK. :)

Back
Top Bottom