So, who's going to be riding a new bike come spring? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

So, who's going to be riding a new bike come spring?

I'll have two I haven't ridden yet. Who's bought something new this winter?

My 2011 R6 should be delivered this Friday :) Come on snow melt already!!!

2006 ZX6R Kawasaki Green with only 13k on it getting it this sunday!

My 2011 R6 should be delivered this Friday :) Come on snow melt already!!!

A friend of mine just got a 2006 R6 with 10K on it. She drove it home from Peterborough in the low temps and has been drooling over it every day since. LOL

Also, in a surprise announcement, the new RSV4s are already in. I might just have something in my garage inside a week. This is bad. I did this with the Tuono, not starting it just to give it some revs in the winter is like trying to eat a jawbreaker, you just can't do it but you want to SO bad. So I sympathize....

Image of the SE model RSV4:

012413-2013-aprilia-rsv4-factory-aprc-abs-sbk-se-1.jpg

Thats by far the nicest looking bike I have seen. Very unique. Would love to have one. Love the color scheme as well. Congrats. You may get tired of all the admirers everytime you stop.

Best.... factory... paintjob EVER :) Nice choice :D

-Jamie M.

One little problem... it's not paint. The design is stickers, and they didn't even bother to clearcoat my buddy's R1. Yamaha really cheaped out on the bike, it's a shame.

One little problem... it's not paint. The design is stickers, and they didn't even bother to clearcoat my buddy's R1. Yamaha really cheaped out on the bike, it's a shame.
Ahhh, didn't know that!! It looks so good in pictures, never fondled one myself!

-Jamie M.

I brought it to an auto painter, basically they paint a gloss black base coat and add a matting agent to the top clear coat. I like it much better than the orriginal yellow...
aryjy9ur.jpg
hyhe4e8a.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom