So, What Do We Think of Cybertruck? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

So, What Do We Think of Cybertruck?

...As far as being an F150 Killer I doubt it. Range aside the bed/interior is just not geared towards anyone who does more than pickup a MALM dresser at Ikea. They are totally missing out on the trades/contractors market. If they stuck to a regular “truck” design there is a huge market of guys who want to ditch the gas work trucks.
I don't see a lot of working F150s out there. Most 1/2 ton pickups are carrying urban cowboys, heavy lifting is a hockey bags and beer cases.

If I can get one for $50K, it's a serious contender. My RAM 1500 (miss piggy) uses 16l/100 on a good day, so much fuel that it's worth keeping an economical car in the driveway. If I could have an eTruck, I wouldn't need to have both.owing

Bonus on that 6k KG towing capability!

I don't see a lot of working F150s out there. Most 1/2 ton pickups are carrying urban cowboys, heavy lifting is a hockey bags and beer cases.

If I can get one for $50K, it's a serious contender. My RAM 1500 (miss piggy) uses 16l/100 on a good day, so much fuel that it's worth keeping an economical car in the driveway. If I could have an eTruck, I wouldn't need to have both.owing

Bonus on that 6k KG towing capability!
My buddy has the RAM with the HEMI motor, and their boss converted the trucks to natural gas/propane (not sure 100%)....it's night and day. Went to Montreal in my Civic Si, I paid $70 in gas, buddy paid $21 in natural gas. Not sure how much the conversion is, but the boss typically gets them changed ASAP as they do so many miles/day it pays itself off in no time.

I loved my Ridgeline, had a 2012 touring for a few years. comfy family suv and more than capable for what most people use pick up trucks for.

My buddy has the RAM with the HEMI motor, and their boss converted the trucks to natural gas/propane (not sure 100%)....it's night and day. Went to Montreal in my Civic Si, I paid $70 in gas, buddy paid $21 in natural gas. Not sure how much the conversion is, but the boss typically gets them changed ASAP as they do so many miles/day it pays itself off in no time.

They are in the $5000 range +/- there is a place in Brampton that does it not sure of the name, saw 2 of them and both were pick ups with the tank mounted in box against cab. And disassemble a propane/natural gas motor and it will look almost new , no black carbon build up and sludge as a by product.

I see a whole bunch of super serious drivetrain maintainance dollars.

Back
Top Bottom