Scarborough shooting | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough shooting

What a crappy story to wake up to. The place is near my home. Is capital punishment the answer to stop the violence? An eye for an eye?
Two years ago, a party, diagonal from my backyard had a drive by shooting where an 18 year old male was shot dead. http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/668757--teen-shot-dead-at-party There must have been 300 guests with a DJ. Neighbors called the police to complain about the noise hours before the shooting. WTF… the cops arrived only after the shots rang out at 2:00am.
Sure Toronto has its problems, I don’t have the answers, but I wonder if it is time to move to a quieter town?

How can they have a street party on a Monday night with at least 50+ people AFTER 11pm?
Why didn't the Police shut that down?

It's a brutal cycle mainly resulting from a lack of education and value of life.

Re open shooting ranges so the gang bangers get more practice.

Because the cops don't get involved with those groups, they know it will turn into a cops vs blacks fight.
As soon as the cops try to police that event, the party goers would cry racism, and the media would snap it right up in poor context.

Meanwhile, port dover goes off without a hitch every year, yet they spend millions policing it for nothing.

Meanwhile, port dover goes off without a hitch every year, yet they spend millions policing it for nothing.

I think the concern here is the opportunity for organized crime to .... well.... organize. lol!

And Mandarin Restaurant stopped serving free food on Canada Day due to the poor behavior of that particular group of people.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/scarborough-shooting-played-twitter-193153803.html

I thought the police had a twitter acct? Why aren't they using it?

And i can only assume Caribana will be well covered this year considering the similarities in these two events?
This also answers the question regarding why the party was held on a monday.
As per the article above> "The party, originally scheduled for Sunday but moved to Monday because of bad whether, featured Caribbean barbecue, jerk chicken, DJs and, according to party goers, the promise of free Hennessey cognac."

That free french cognac will make people crazier than any Mandarin buffet.

And Mandarin Restaurant stopped serving free food on Canada Day due to the poor behavior of that particular group of people.

What group of people do you speak of?

Part of the blame here should be placed on Lawyers and Judges for letting some of these killers out to re-offend. Police arrest alot of these criminals with guns and they are later release because some lawyer found a loop-hole or some judge was feeling communal.

I think its interesting that people here are putting the blame on everyone else and demanding that social programs to fix the problem, yet it is the very same social programs that created these situations.

Stop the endless social assistance and force people back to work, gradually, by putting an end date on the cashflow from we the tax payer.

Gradually increase the "rent" in co-op and government housing to force people to strive for more and look for gainful employment.

People need less assistance and more motivation.

Nearly every time we hear about a shooting or a murder it is related to co-ops or low income housing, this is not a "black" problem this is all of our problem, because as someone stated the next stray bullet could be in one of us or our family member or friend.

@toybm Pretty sure he means us, but then that would be a direct violation of forum rules......unless I'm reading that wrong. Seeing as how I can find nothing relating to a "particular" group of people being the reason mandarin stopped the July 1st practice, it would be interesting to see proof of that. Don't get me wrong, ive read some of ur posts and enjoyed them in other threads, but it seems ur starting to slide on this one.

Wonder if pay back comes at Caribana?...hope not.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/scarborough-shooting-played-twitter-193153803.html

I thought the police had a twitter acct? Why aren't they using it?

And i can only assume Caribana will be well covered this year considering the similarities in these two events?
This also answers the question regarding why the party was held on a monday.
As per the article above> "The party, originally scheduled for Sunday but moved to Monday because of bad whether, featured Caribbean barbecue, jerk chicken, DJs and, according to party goers, the promise of free Hennessey cognac."

That free french cognac will make people crazier than any Mandarin buffet.

Free Hennessey? Damn, I showed up for the chicken and watermelon; I need to get my priorities straight.

I'm surprised at how low the body count is! Can these guys not shoot at all, or can they not shoot and they only brought 22s?
25 injured but only 2 dead so far is incredibly poor shooting.

Even if they don't kill each other the food at the Mandarin will kill them all.

I'm surprised at how low the body count is! Can these guys not shoot at all, or can they not shoot and they only brought 22s?
25 injured but only 2 dead so far is incredibly poor shooting.

gangsta.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom