Sayonara - GTA, well sort of. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sayonara - GTA, well sort of.

Metastable

Well folks, I have recently moved to Alberta. I will probably stop in every now and then to check up on you folks and make sure I keep Turbo and the rest of the trouble makers in line. :D

In all seriousness, I met some great folks on GTA. I will miss the trackdays and the tracks in Ontario and surrounding area.... it is pretty slim pickings out here.... but I'm a bit closer to Miller and Laguna!!!!!! I just wanted to put this up, because things happened really fast and I didn't get a chance to say good bye to many folks.

Ciao for now.

Well folks, I have recently moved to Alberta. I will probably stop in every now and then to check up on you folks and make sure I keep Turbo and the rest of the trouble makers in line. :D

In all seriousness, I met some great folks on GTA. I will miss the trackdays and the tracks in Ontario and surrounding area.... it is pretty slim pickings out here.... but I'm a bit closer to Miller and Laguna!!!!!! I just wanted to put this up, because things happened really fast and I didn't get a chance to say good bye to many folks.

Ciao for now.

Look me up when riding season starts. I am in downtown Calgary now.

hey! No fair moving on us! Enjoy the new digs and say hello to your beautiful wife.

Merry Xmas M

You'll be missed in Feb mate. Good luck out there.

And a merry Xmas to you and yours. Moving a young family the week before Christmas? You must be mad.

As Fiery mentioned...we'll miss you in Feb. All the best in Alberta.

Stay safe, Alberta has the worst winter road conditions imaginable, I don't think you could accidently make them that bad, it has to be on purpose.

We'll miss you, stay in touch.

Thank you guys (and ladies).... he if some of you want to do some west cost trackdays, let me know! Have a great weekend peeps and a great 2012 too.

You will be back. You can take the biker out of Toronto,
but you cannot take the Toronto out of the biker.

Enjoy your new home in Alberta.

Hope all went well with the move. Keep in touch, we'll miss you on the Feb trip.

dude !!! congrats on the move, it'll be hard for you to move away from the mountains once you get used to living out there and riding the roads...

where are you actually living?

Same place as you :D ... but in the south part of town for now. But I will probably be looking for a place as soon as I get settled down. Are you working here?

I am at 6 st SW and 12 ave... I work at Banker's Hall about 5 blocks away.

Back
Top Bottom