Roadside Assistance | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Roadside Assistance

You name is the only one that makes sense you can do the roadside online no need to even call.

Sent from the future
Will do so tomorrow. Buddy just told me he checked his auto insurance and CAA+ was $1000/year less than his current…

So will call them for that also.

I have some coverage with World Elite Mastercard , coverage with my Toyota Warranty ( to closest Toyota shop) and the CAA+ , I’m a belt and suspenders guy .
For what it’s worth CAA has discounts all over, just terribly promoted . I ask at every hotel and restaurant. They share points with the US triple A , and my Hotel discount for one night in Phoenix paid the membership for a year.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I have CAA+. Belive its the premium package. Covers car, motorcycle and bike also.
If you also get insurance through them you can get an additional 5% off the insurance. Which ends up paying the roadside for itself. I found the CAA auto insurance was cheaper with them. But for motorcycle I used TD.

We've had CAA for years and rarely use it. On a cost per call basis we're probably around $500 for the odd battery boost or flat tire change. It's the premium package with longer range and flatbed.

I also go with CAA travel medical insurance.

Forgot to mention. With CAA you also get 0.03 cents off per litre of gas at Shell gas stations. Just insert the CAA card prior to pumping.
So on average thats an additional $50 -$60 per year in savings.
Also 10% discount at several restaurant brands.. Swiss Chalet for example. $4-$6 off per order.

I have caa premier too. Last used this October when the bike had giant nail in tire and wouldn’t keep air for more than 30 seconds.

My only complaint is CAA moved to online road assistance submissions, and they don’t distinguish between bikes and cars.
So it creates longer wait time, wrong tow, etc. Must phone it in and press many numbers to get to a live agent now.

Ps I’ve mentioned it to them over phone

That’s actually not bad! May even be worth to upgrade my normal silver card to that one.

CAA+ for me, CT MC roadside for the wife…but looks like card must be present at time of service.
I didn't ask to be upgraded, it just happened. Not sure if you can request an upgrade as it is has no annual fee amd better benefits. Worth a shot though.

Back
Top Bottom