Riding during stay at home order. | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding during stay at home order.

Bottom line... everything is ****** and we live in clown world.
While 1000's of low wage workers are either laid off, let go or otherwise out of work... Did you know the Ont govt paid bonuses and premiums to 1000's of it's so called essential staff just for showing up.
You'd puke if I told you how much...
If you got it you know.

But we do, the data is in the chart. Personal care services were open July to December across the entire province, so limiting our selection to those dates and we have.
  • Personal Care Services - 21 cases
  • Restaurants - 513 cases
  • Hospitals - 1,854 cases
  • Schools - 2,636 cases
  • Workplaces - 5,692 cases
  • Long Term Care Homes - 9,603 cases
You are arguing a post hoc fallacy that doesn't hold water. As they were open, and cases never spiked and turned into these feared super spreader events.
That data is one step away from useless. We've had four cases among our employees, and the contact tracing has been almost entirely absent. Someone might ask you where you got it, and that's the end of it. Two of the four were household spread, but the other two are a total mystery. We don't know if they classed them as workplace spread or not. They left it entirely up to us to inform other employees (no instruction, no support), and there was zero follow-up. Add confusion around medical privacy etc., and it's a massive cluster-f***. One might wonder why there is so little interest in figuring out where the spread is actually happening, but I suspect they're terrified of the financial cost of governmental support for millions of construction trades and labourers and plant/warehouse workers.

I say let the virus run its course...
If it wipes us all out... So be it.
'Time to cull the herd.

Bring on the apocalypse.
That is natures way but nobody likes nature anymore

More like the Mennonite way.
Ya ya this is gods will.
Nature has always let the weak die in order to strengthen the species. We keep people alive way too long as evidenced by all the old age homes and LTC homes in Canada, we also weaken the human race with all the forced pregnancies with IVF ..... . I for one have no interest in eating pudding, staring at the tv and crapping my pants in my last years.... Hope they legalize euthanasia fully or I guess my .45 will have to do

Nature has always let the weak die in order to strengthen the species. We keep people alive way too long as evidenced by all the old age homes and LTC homes in Canada, we also weaken the human race with all the forced pregnancies with IVF ..... . I for one have no interest in eating pudding, staring at the tv and crapping my pants in my last years.... Hope they legalize euthanasia fully or I guess my .45 will have to do
@Wingboy and i already have this solved. Jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

Yeah, why we bother to keep people alive like Stephen Hawking, I don't know. What value did he ever bring to society?

@Wingboy and i already have this solved. Jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

Did a HALO jump from 30,000 feet 4 years ago in Tennessee ....Survived that so I’m unkillable

Attachments

• 8621A7EE-A5A5-4295-AD4A-004BAB95CC12.jpeg
    8621A7EE-A5A5-4295-AD4A-004BAB95CC12.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 28
Yeah, why we bother to keep people alive like Stephen Hawking, I don't know. What value did he ever bring to society?

not everyone is a Stephen hawking...and has his black hole theories really changed or improved our life? What value did he bring besides theories? What am I missing

"Logic" would dictate that we temporarily stop (or almost stop) distributing vaccines outside Toronto-Peel-York until rampant community spread stops there (or is brought down to somewhere near the same level as elsewhere), and then expand it to adjacent areas when the community spread in Toronto-Peel-York is the same as the adjacent areas, until it has expanded all the way across the province.

Even at the present rate of ~ 100,000 vaccinations per day, that's enough to do roughly the whole over-50 population in Toronto, Peel, and York in a couple of weeks.

For that matter, the provinces aren't equally affected, either.

But the locals in other areas would yell bloody murder at that approach.
If it's all these supposed ignorant selfish young people all out and partying it up at house parties, and bush parties, raves, car meets, and ice cream socials then why isn't the focus on rolling out vaccines to the UNDER 50 crowd first.

Wouldn't that make more sense then to combat the "super spread" events... ?

Back when the QOR were still a thing...
Whenever we were within earshot someone would have to say out loud...

"Two things fall from the sky.
Fools and bird ****"

Then the fight was on until the MPs showed up...lol

If it's all these supposed ignorant selfish young people all out and partying it up at house parties, and bush parties, raves, car meets, and ice cream socials then why isn't the focus on rolling out vaccines to the UNDER 50 crowd first.

Wouldn't that make more sense then to combat the "super spread" events... ?
Politics . They had to vaccinate all the old bags so people wouldn’t cry about grandpa or grandma. Meanwhile those people never leave home . You are right that the people who should have been vaccinated first should be the most mobile not shut ins.

The Mennonite way. 12 year old runs the tractor onto a sidehill and it rolls onto him killing him. Ya it's gods will.
Next week the 11 year old is on the tractor.

The Mennonite way. 12 year old runs the tractor onto a sidehill and it rolls onto him killing him. Ya it's gods will.
Next week the 11 year old is on the tractor.
Sounds better than drooling on yourself while someone wipes your butt . .is the point of life to live the longest or live the fullest?

Back
Top Bottom